140

Madison's concern for Noah's father, Nick, continued to nag at her. She felt the responsibility to let Nick see his son, but Declan's reaction was far from supportive.

"Declan?" Madison called again, her voice wavering. "Yeah?" Declan replied, clearly frustrated.

"I was, uh, wondering, Noah's father, someone had heard that he wants to see Noah," Madison hesitated as she spoke.

Declan's irritation flared. He put his phone down and took a deep breath, trying to contain his frustration. "Madison, we've spoken about this," he said firmly, his tone unwavering.

"But it's his dad, Declan," Madison pleaded, her voice tinged with desperation.

Declan, unwilling to entertain the idea of Nick reentering their lives, brushed past Madison, avoiding the question entirely. He was determined to keep Nick at a distance until he was absolutely sure Madison was securely in his grip.

Madison watched as Declan walked away, his actions leaving her with a sense of unease. She knew that she had made a commitment to him, but the thought of Noah reuniting with his father was a responsibility she couldn't simply dismiss.

As the days went by, Madison couldn't shake off the guilt that gnawed at her. She had grown closer to Declan and appreciated his support, but she couldn't ignore the fact that Noah deserved a relationship with his father. She decided to bring up the topic again, even though she knew it might lead to another confrontation with Declan.

"Declan," she ventured one evening, "I understand your concerns, but Noah's father is still a part of his life. I can't ignore that."

Declan sighed, realizing that this issue wasn't going away. "Madison, I just worry about how this might affect us, and more importantly, Noah," he said, trying to convey his sincerity.

Madison nodded, her resolve strengthening. "I appreciate your concerns, Declan, but we need to consider Noah's best interests. I think we should at least talk to Nick about it and see if there's a way to make this work."

Declan hesitated for a moment, then reluctantly nodded. He understood that Madison was right, and they needed to address this issue for the sake of Noah. It was a pivotal moment that would challenge their relationship and test their ability to navigate the complexities of their intertwined lives.

If Declan wanted to keep the girl, then he had to let this slide, and only this.

-
hey guys
hope u enjoyed this ch well it's gon be hard to ahah

have a good one