46

We had arrived in Sydney. "We were literally freezing when we left and now we're hot" Celine chuckled as we walked with our suitcases. "I'm surprised you didn't overpack" I looked at Gigi's suitcase. "Oh please, Mads we all know how you are packing" Gigi playfully scoffed. She wasn't wrong.

We headed into the car that was driving us to the hotel. We walked into the hotel and it was amazing.

Once we got to the room we straight away collapsed onto the beds. "What are we going to do?" Celine asked, staring at the ceiling. Gigi looked over to her, "Lets go to the opera house"

As we were staying in the city, we had decided it would be better to walk to the opera house. "Mads you've been to Sydney, haven't you?" Gigi turned to me. "Wait— yeah I have" I paused in between. "Where are good places to go?" Celine asked.

We took photos at the opera house and then we did a few other things.

We were all sprawled out on the beds talking to each other.

"Mads we see Isaac all up in your comments" Gigi raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, what's up with THAT?" Celine emphases the 'that'. "His my close friend—" "Oh really? Well — wait what about us?!" Celine frowned. "Oh my gosh you idiot do you think we're not her 'close friends' to, we're literally her life!" Gigi jokingly did a dramatic sigh.

Gigi and Celine were Isaacs biggest fan girls. So I knew they were just protecting 'what's theirs' like what every other teenage girl would do.

-
The next day
"Cel we gotta surprise" Gigi and I told Celine. "What...?" Celine slowly and worriedly asked.

"We're climbing the Sydney harbour bridge!"

"Shut up" Celine said, "your joking" She bit her nails. "Nope" We smiled. "B-b-but— wait when?" Celine pulled herself together. "Today" Gigi excitingly replied.

We both knew damn well that Celine was scared of heights and was probably shitting herself. "Nah we're just messing with you. But Mads and I actually want to go and we booked tickets. Coming with?" Gigi asked. "Uh-huh, and fall off it then literally drown and die or shit my pants not even a step up, yeah no thanks I'd rather stay here" Celine nodded.

-
Gigi and I were now at the Harbour Bridge. "Imagine not wanting to come" Gigi said to me. "Literally" I laughed.

After Climbing

We had posted it on our socials and we couldn't believe that tomorrow was our second last
night here in Sydney.

Nick keeps on messaging me telling me he misses me, his so cute.

-
At Sydney Airport

We were at the airport when our flight was delayed to 7pm which was an hour away from now. 

-

hey guys 

sorry for the shit chapter i had an idea for this but i cbf writing it bc it was kinda irrelevant 

have a good one