170

I was walking with Noah on my hip until he pointed to an ice cream shop. "Mum! Please, please!" He begged. So I then crossed the road and walked into the ice cream shop. Thankfully it wasn't busy.

There was a boy who looked around my age that stood behind the flavours / counter. "Hi, what can I get for you today?" He asked. I looked at Noah and pointed to each flavour. "I want — Chocolate!" He enthusiastically exclaimed.

"Your brothers cute." He nodded to Noah as he put the Chocolate in a cup. "His my son" I corrected as I waisted for the ice cream. "Oh, I'm sorry." He then put the spoon and looked at me. "Is the dad still-" "-have a good day" I cut him off as I grabbed the ice cream and walked off.

With one hand I held the ice cream and with the free one I fed Noah. We found a bench so I put him down next to me. "I wanna feed myself." Noah insisted as he took the ice cream and started eating. Making it a whole mess.

He struggled to feed himself and when he asked to feed me I immediately said no. Noah has ice cream everywhere. On his shirt, pants, face, hair, just everywhere. "Let's get you home cause you are a mess" I picked the boy up as we walked back home. 

Upon arriving home, I noticed Nick's absence, leaving the house in a quiet lull. Noah, still adorned in the remnants of his ice cream escapade, was blissfully unaware of the impending cleanup. With a playful giggle, I began the process of changing his clothes, revealing the sticky evidence of our sweet adventure.

As my hands navigated through his hair, a slight resistance indicated an unexpected surprise. "Noah, how did you manage to get ice cream in your hair?" I chuckled, a mixture of amusement and exasperation colouring my voice. The little adventurer beamed up at me, his innocence a stark contrast to the sticky situation.

Deciding that a shower was the best course of action, we made our way to the bathroom. The sound of water running echoed in the tiled space as I carefully undressed Noah. His giggles filled the air, creating a melody that resonated with the joy of childhood.

Under the gentle stream of water, I worked on untangling the mess in his hair, the chocolate hues mingling with the clear rivulets cascading down. Noah's laughter continued, echoing off the bathroom walls, a sweet soundtrack to the impromptu shower party.

As I dried him off and wrapped him in a fluffy towel, Noah's eyes sparkled with the lingering delight of our ice cream adventure. The sticky hair crisis turned into a playful moment, reinforcing the beauty found in the simple joys shared between a mother and her son. 

-

hey guys

hope u enjoyed not much to write but yeah lol 

have a good one