164

My leg had 'recovered'. It actually hadn't. I just didn't want to be on crutches at Annalise's wedding. I got changed and into this green dress and put on my heels. My makeup and hair had already been sorted as I did them earlier. My nails were done from earlier this week. Noah was already changed and we were now pretty much ready to leave. 

"C'mon Noah, let's go" I didn't pick Noah up as my leg was still hurting. Only a bit, I think... I grabbed my handbag and headed out with Noah trailing behind me. 

... At the reception

We all applauded as Annalise and Josh had finished their vows and kissed. Nick was sitting next to me with Noah on his lap. "I'm gonna go bathroom" Nick looked at me as he placed Noah on my lap and kissed my forhead. I then furrowed my eyebrows. "Shit! Sorry I thought we were- like-" "Yeah, I get-" I then stopped talking as I winced in pain from my leg. "You good?" Nick asked worringly. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I lied. "Madiso-" "I'm fine, Nick." I firmly replied as I rubbed my leg. 

I then grabbed Noah's hand. "Let's go outside for a second" I literally struggled walked outside and when I did I immediately was about to start crying in pain. 

"Are you ok?" Noah asked me as he looked at me. "Yeah, I'm fine thank you Noah" I smiled at him as I stood up to go inside. Noah ran inside, I went to chase after him but tripped over I don't know what. A strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up and it was Nick. "You sure you're ok?" He raised his eyebrows. I stayed quiet as I cleared my throat and stood up. 

I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. The ones I fell in love with. The ones that my son has. Our son. The ones that I used to wake up to. The ones that when I look into them, everything disappears. That's what was happening right now. Words were stuck in my throat. 

We went from inches, to centimeters, to millimeters apart until there was no room which caused our lips to crash into each other's. We pulled apart and both our smiles were huge. 

"Can we give this another go? Us, another go" Nick questioned as he had hope in his eyes. 

"I-..."

-

hey guys

cliffhanger whoops but the answer might be obvious ig ull see 

have a good one