34

I woke up at 11:00am and hear talking downstairs. I slowly and quietly walk to where the stairs are and tried to hear who has talking.

"Yeah, same" I heard the voices and instantly recognised that person. Josh.

"Really?" I heard Annalise comment.

"Definitely, though" Nick spoke.

Annalise, Josh, and Nick.

Creeping back to my room whilst shutting the door behind me, I message Damien.

Madison: y is Nick Josh and Ann here?
Damien: bro r they here rn
Madison: yeah? u downstairs
Damien: no tf not at 11am
Madison: is maleki?
Damien: bro r u slow?? I'm not downstairs ffs
Madison: ok ok

-
Madison: guys r Nick Josh and Ann here?
Kendall: yeahh downstairs w them rn
Maleki: i came downstairs to get water then got dragged into this boring convo
Damien: ahahah run mal
Maleki: bro i wish
Madison: y r they here
Damien: bc they js r
-
I then received a messaged from Nick.

Nick: hey mads at urs rn, u up? ❤️
Madison: heyy yeah I am come to my room if u want
Nick: ok
-
"Morning love" Nick said, shutting the door behind him. "Morning" I yawned whilst rubbing my eyes. "Come" I patted next to me whilst opening the blanket.

Nick got onto the bed and crawled next to me. "How'd you sleep?" He hugged me from behind. "Good thanks - you?" I asked. "That's good and pretty much the same thanks" He kissed my cheek.

"I missed you" He told me. "I've missed you, too" I smiled to myself.

-
Josh, Annalise, and Nick had left a few hours ago. I was just sitting down on the couch when Annalise had messaged me.

Annalise: hi mads 🫶🏽 i don't want to tell Josh bc it's his sister... but pls don't tell madison that i told
u!! ok so, ever since Josh and I got back together she's been avoiding me but then she js started acted bitchy to me all of a sudden, she's like judging me. but anyways, she then recently sent me a photo on snap and she's w my ex bf...
Madison: promise i won't tell her. but wtf? that's so dog of her. does she know his ur ex?
Annalise: yes!! she lit said 'guess who, the letter x will give u a clue' then she showed me him. his names oliver.
Madison: tfff y would she do that
Annalise: idk I'm lit so annoyed at her rn
Madison: u should be, confront her.
Annalise: but Josh will get angry
Madison: no he won't, but tell him first
Annalise: ok then, tysm maddie ❤️

-

Annalise's POV

After telling Josh, he just stared at me blankly. "How do I know you're not making this up?" He told me. "Here" I gave him my phone, showing the messages between his sister, Madison, and I. 

Later on I messaged Josh's sister.

Annalise: I know who that is. You do, too.

Madison: ...

Annalise: That's my ex!?

Madison: Finally, you guessed it 🥹🥺

Annalise: Really omg

Madison: I fucking know that's your ex. You literally cheated on Josh. My literal brother. Don't think things are going to be good, Annalise. You and Josh won't last forever. 

-

heyyy

hopefully ch 35 will be out tn, ive been working on this chapter for quite some time and I was supposed to upload it like 2 days ago or smth but i js didnt have the time to finish if off and i didnt how to end it. but its out now so all g, a bit short but hope u enjoyedddd.

have a good oneeee 🫶🏽