51

"Now I did pick your dress, we just need the size" My mum wondered through the store. "Ah Anastasia, yes, here is the bride!" My mum called. "Why, hello!" This Anastasia lady replied. "Beautiful dress for a beautiful lady" Anastasia popped her glasses on. "Try this on" Anastasia ordered, hurrying me to the changing rooms. I walked out. 

"What do you think?" Anastasia turned to my mother. "Tighter" My mum looked up and down. "If you say so" Anastasia pulled on the corset and made it tight, making me feel like someone had squished me into a drawer. "Oof" I puffed out as she tied it up. "Do not huff and puff, play it cool and look pretty. Beauty is pain" Anastasia smiled for literally the shortest second ever then I slipped off the dress and went into the clothes I had worn. 

"Whens the wedding?" Anastasia asked. "Two days away" My mum looked at Anastasia. "Already sent you the invite" My mother fixed her posture. "Ah yes I did see that. thank you, my old friend. So soon, so soon- Wishing nothing but the best for you!" Anastasia waved. 

"Charles payed for the dress, and the reception, and the decoration, and-" "I get it" I groaned. "Make-ups at 3am, Hairs at 4:30am, Dress fitting and all that is at 5:20am, and you walk down the aisle at 10" Mum told me. "I'm not done, too" She murmured to herself. "Please, stop" I shook my head whilst getting into the car. 

"From your side, it's me, your father, your siblings, all your relatives, and thats pretty much it" She said. "What about Celine and Gigi!?" I turned to her. "Fine" She mumbled. "Is Colleen and her family coming?" I asked. "Why would they be coming?" She straightened her posture. "Because she's your best friend!" I weirdly looked at her. "Col and I won't be seeing each other for a bit, besides Nick can't be at your wedding" She kept her eyes on the road.

"He was no good for you, anyways" My mum told me. 

"Yes, he was!" 

"Then why'd he break up with you?" My mum kept her voice cool and levelled. "I- I-" She got me this time. I could've cried. "Exactly, now please do not argue with me, Madison" my mum said. "The people invited received the invites earlier this week" My mum stopped the car. "Here we are" She pulled up to the 'the prison'.  "Farewell, Madison" She glanced a quick stare at me.

-

hey guysss

nvm abt that 27-28 of august thing i publishing em all todayyyy hopefully

hag1