61

madisonmercer (story)

 whispernickydaicos replied to your story

😘😘 I'm js so amazing
madisonmercer: 💯🤭
whispernickydaicos: can u come overrr
madisonmercer: 🏃‍♀️ what time?
whispernickydaicos: OR we have dinner or smth and go out
madisonmercer: we'll go out and have dinner we'll go to that new restaurant near urs at 5 if u want
whispernickydaicos: done come over at whatever time and we'll leave together

-
I was getting ready to go out with Nick. I played music in the background as I got ready. "And where are you going?" Kendall crossed her arms at me. "Out with N-" I said as I kept my focus on the mirror in front of me.

"Let me guess, your going out with Nicole and I'm of course not invited" Kendall raised an eyebrow. "You never invite me to anything!" She raised her voice. "No, I'm actually going out with Nick" I spoke over her. "I'm not going to invite you to everything Kendall! Your not my friend, I can't always invite you to things. Just make friends!" I groaned as I walked out of my bathroom as I had finished.

"Now, get out of my room. You shouldn't be here." I sighed. "Fine" she turned on her heels and left.

I had slipped on my outfit and drove to Nicks house.
-
We had left and were now in the car. "You look beautiful, as always" Nick held my hand, eyes focused on the road.

"Thank you" I murmured. "Is everything ok?" Nick asked. "Yeah," I paused. "No." I put my head back. "What is it?" Nick worryingly turned his head to me. "I feel horrible. Kendall walked in and then asked where I was going and she cut me off and said I'm going out with Nicole, a friend, she accused me of that but that's not it, she then said I never invite her and I said I don't need to invite her to everything and she needs to make her own friends" I shook my head.

"Hey, it's alright. It'll get better. Did you wanna go back to mine or go back home?" Nick asked me. "Nah, I'll just apologise at home" I looked out the window. "Just know I'm always here, alright?" Nick told me. "Thanks Nick" I told him. "I love you" Nick told me. "I love you, too, Nick" I replied.

-

Liked by annalisedalins and 9,485 others

madisonmercer: go to pose 😚

whispernickydaicos: ur my go to 👸👸
... madisonmercer: aww ily 😽

annalisedalins: holyyyy 😍😍

gigichaleun: HOW CAN SOME1 BE THAT GORGEOUS 😍😍

celinefichera: AWW MY MADS 🤭🤭

mikaylacrisp: Stunning 🤩

maddie_daicos: Beautiful 😻

madelynmercer: 🥵🥵🥵

livvmercer: FKN GORGGG 😘😘

leileamercer: MAKING MY JAW DROP 😟❣️

... [see more]

-
I arrive back home and knock on Kendall's door. "Oh my god—"

-
hey guys
hope u enjoyed that chapter, 61 should be out tn

hag1