62

I arrive back home and knock on Kendall's door. "Oh my god—"

I gasped and was in shock. Kendall was standing in the mirror holding a blade from the razor. "What are you doing?!" I ran over to her snatching the blade of her cautiously. She then slid down the wall slowly landing onto the floor. She started crying.

I then put the blade away and hugged Kendall. A blade from a razor. "W-why?" I pulled back. "B-b-" she then burst out into even more tears.

I shook my head. "Kendall." Was all I managed to get out. "Just leave," Kendall sobbed. "Please." She added. "Promise me you won't do that again" I looked at her. "Kendall look at me!" I told her. "Promise, you won't do that again" I asked her. "I promise" she mumbled.

I had walked off to my room after Kendall wanted to be alone. I sat in my room trying to process what had just happened.

-
Later on
Kendall was limping on her feet when she walked past my room. "Kendall" I called. No response. Great. I didn't know what to do about what I walked in on Kendall doing.

Liked by madisonmercer and 4,384 others

livvmercer: missing you guys ❤️‍🩹

madisonmercer: aww imu 💝

madelynmercer: missing uuuuu 🫶🏽🫶🏽

leileamercer: how cute❣️ and that was so yum 😋
... livvmercer: RIGHT? 🤤

... [see more]

-
the next morning
I woke up the next morning to a quiet house. I checked my phone for messages.

Maleki sent you a message!
-
Maleki: not sure when ur gonna see this but daz and me woke up in the morning to ken bleeding. we went to the hospital I'll give u updates.
Madison: what?!
Maleki: doc said it's a deep cut going from her waist to her knee, it opened. the actual cut started from her hip.
Madison: y wouldnt u wake me up r u dumb
Maleki: stfu if i woke u up u would've cried
Madison: shut up
Maleki: kens gonna be in surgery in 25 mins
Madison: this is fkn all my fault
Maleki: I gtg explain later

-
hey guys
hope u enjoyed that chapter it's a bit short sorry for that omg but yeah that's it or all idk
hag1