57

Emily (Madison's 9 year old cousin) POV:

Madison: I um braykin up with yu
Nick: Huh??

"Oh my god! You absolute idiot that's not how you spell 'I am breaking up with you!'" I whisper scram to my little cousin Lola. "Lola! If we are going to break up with Nick from Mads' phone we have to spell correctly! You aren't 5 years old" My other cousin Hailey said. Why are we doing this? Well, my cousin Mads and Nick are such an ugly couple. Nick deserves to be with me. Mads knows that we are a better couple, ok, maybe she doesn't, but she should! "HERE! give me the phone" I said snatching it off my cousins.

Nick: I am breaking up with you
Nick: What?! What did I do!?
1 missed call from Nick
Nick: Pls call me
Nick: Babe I'm sorry for whatever I did
Madison: Don't call me that
Nick: Look Mads I'm sorry for whatever I did, what did I do?? I love you so so so much please don't do this, is it a prank or something? Why on messages so randomly and out of no where? Please Madison answer me.
1 missed call from Nick
Nick: You are a rat your dad left you and did not even come back

"YES!! High five! The boys at school always say that, I kinda get it. It just sounds so cool" I say to my cousins. "Yeah! We are too good!" Hailey smiled. "Way to good" I grinned

Nick: Wtf?

Madison: Yeah so do not call me ever or message me

"Em, where's my phone" Madison called, as she walked up the stairs.

"BLOCK HIM!"

"I'M TRYING!!"

"YES!! HIS BLOCKED AND DELETED"

"SHUTUP YOU IDIOTS- Oh uhh Mads heyyyy"

Madisons POV:

"Hi? Um, where's my phone" I ask the 3 girls. "Right, here!" Emily said immediately. "Ok?- Um, you guys have fun" I smiled. They were acting weird but I decided to shrug it off so whatever.

an hour later

Nick played his game not long ago and he always messages me after his game. Today, he didn't though. Now that I think about it, we haven't spoken all day. Nicks contact is pinned but right now it clearly wasn't. I kept scrolling through my contacts and nothing was there. I searched up his name and nothing came up. It read 'No results found.'

I started to get annoyed and frustrated. I opened Snapchat to message him. The Snapchat app wasn't even there so I decided to go on Instagram as that was literally my only option.

@whispernickydaicos |

@madisonmercer: Heyyy, I couldn't find ur contacts anywhere for some weird reason and I literally couldn't go on snap bc it was deleted? strange. Anyways, how was ur game?? congrats on the win ❤️

! This could not send because this user has blocked you !

What the hell!? What is going on today. I could've cried. Did I do something wrong? I decided to go to Damien's room and ask for his phone because I knew Maleki would've told me to get lost or something. "Ay can I use your phone? Somehow Nick isn't on my contacts, he blocked me on insta, my snap is deleted, I don't know what's happening" I sighed. "Bro oh my days, be quick, go to your room then come back in 5 minutes. Don't do anything else got that?" My brother Damien said. "Yes! Thanks Daz!" I said going to take his phone. "Wait, wait. Whats in it for me?" He asked. "Oh my god Damien!" I groaned. "I'll look after the three girls until they get picked up and you won't have to!" I begged, "I never was looking after them" He said. "What do you want?" I told Damien. "I get to eat the last cake piece you've been saving," He said. "Or you give me your powerade" He told me, "I hate you" I annoyingly looked at him. "Take both I can go shops again, Kendall bought them anyways" I snatched his phone as I ran out of his room quickly.  I found Nick's contact and called him.

"Yo Damien what's good?" Nick said. It sounded awkward by his voice. Was he going to block Damien, too? "Nick, you've blocked me on insta, I can't find you in my contacts, and my snap for some reason is deleted, Where did I do wrong?" I said holding back tears. "Are you actually serious? You message me saying we're breaking up, then you say my dad left me or some weird shit like that, I try calling you and you don't answer and say to leave you alone! You got to actually be fucking with me Mads!" He exclaimed. "What!? How did I do that, Emily and my cousins had my phone all day, why would I do that?!" I said. "Great excuse" He chuckled.

"Wait one sec" I said. I heard giggling and chattering from the other room. "Oh my god! So happy right now! She's probably crying, ha! Like, Nick is mine!" I heard Emily say. "Are we both hearing the same thing? Because I can hear that too" Nick said. "Yep" I sighed. "I am so sorry-" "No, I'm sorry. I was just angry because I tried calling you and messaging you but it wasn't even you that did this. I love you Mads and I understand if you don't love me back. I'm such a jerk" Nick said cutting me off. "Your a jerk? No you're not, and Nick I'd never stop loving you (a/n: cheesy fr) I love you too" I blushed. "Lemme go unblock you" I smiled. "Yeah same here, love you Mads" Nick said. "Love you too, Nick" I smiled.

-

hey guys

hope u enjoyed that chapter thankfully it wasnt to short but its not that long but mid maybe idk.

have a good one