83

I found myself feeling weak and lightheaded, the sensation of hunger gnawing at my stomach.

I decided to lie down for a nap, hoping to find some much-needed rest.

When I woke up, I was met with a delightful aroma wafting through the air. My stomach rumbled, and I realised the drama of my hunger was making itself known. I followed the scent to the kitchen, where I found Nick busy cooking a delicious and thoughtful lunch.

He turned to me with a warm smile, setting aside his culinary drama for a moment. "Hey, sleepyhead. How are you feeling?"

I couldn't help but smile in return, the drama of my hunger dissipating as I felt a surge of gratitude for Nick's caring gesture. "I'm feeling better now, especially after smelling this amazing food."

Nick chuckled and gestured to the dining table, where he had set up a romantic lunch for us. The drama of the day seemed to melt away as we sat down together, sharing stories and laughter over the delicious meal he had prepared.

As I took a bite, I marvelled at how Nick had managed to turn a simple lunch into a heartwarming and romantic experience. 

"Nick," I said, my voice filled with emotion, "thank you for making this"

He reached across the table to hold my hand, his eyes filled with love and understanding. "No worries."

-

hey guys 
didnt know how to end this so sorry ive also been working on my other story n im happy its an imagines book bc then i would get confused n not know what to do but i hope u enjoyed this ch 

have a good one