24

Kendall's POV:
I was currently at dinner. Mum, dad, Colleen, Peter, Josh, Annalise, Maleki, Damien, Josh's sister Madison, Nick, and of course we all knew who this blonde chick was.

The girl that Nick cheated with, Ivy. Mum said Nick wasn't going, mum forced us to go. I don't know about my brothers, but I didn't want to be there. Madison was at a party with Isaac, Celine and her other friends like Jack and stuff.

Of course, my nosy mother is first to speak. "Whose this?" Mum asked, judging Ivy. "Ivy" Nick said. "No shit, who is she?" Maleki aggressively spat at Nick. "Go on" Ivy told Nick. "M-my-" "His girlfriend" Ivy smirked. The table fell with silence. "Oh, where's Madison?" Damien said, looking at me. I knew what he was doing. "With you know who" I replied. "Oh, as in him?" Annalise joined in. "Yeah" I replied. Nick shot his head up.

"Whose him?" He asked. "Why would you care?" Damien scoffed. "Anyways - let's order" Dad spoke. Ivy literally was all over Nick. "Talk about personal space" Maleki murmured. "Oh, wait" Mum confusingly raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you dating Madison?" Mum asked. "We uh took a break" Nick hurtingly mumbled. "Oh, why?" Someone asked. "I- uh, for the best" Nick rubbed his neck. "Yeah, but that's in the past" Ivy spoke. "Yeah but why, what happened?" Damien wondered.

"Guys just leave it there" Josh stopped. "Did you guys really break up?" Colleen asked. "Why replace someone so fast?" Damien asked. "How do you replace someone so fast?" Maleki asked. "Because he cheated" I scoffed, clearly not quiet enough. "What?!" Dad slipped out. "Wait, no one told me that he cheated!" Damien raised his voice.

"Your fucking dead, Nick"

"Disgusting"

"Grow up"

"How do you have the nerve?"

"How does he have the nerve to come!"

I didn't feel bad for Nick one bit. "Imagine being with a cheater" Maleki disgustingly pointed at Ivy. "Imagine even being the cheater" I eyed Nick. "Dickhead" Maleki added before walking off.

Once I walked away I turned back to see Nick and Josh punching on with Damien. Maleki ran back and it was a huge fight. Annalise pulled Josh back, once Josh turned around and someone had pushed him. Nick had a blood nose, a huge bruise on his face, and a torn up shirt. Josh had a scar, shirt with blood and a big bruise, too.

Maleki and Damien looked fine, Maleki was much stronger than Josh and Nick. He had always been stronger than them.

-
Madison's POV:

Kendall had called me and just told me everything that had happened. "What goes around comes around, Madison - don't feel bad for anyone" Kendall advised. "Yeah, sorry I gotta I'll maybe see you at home" I told her. "What do you mean 'you'll maybe see me at home'" Kendall told me. "I don't know, incase I spend the night at Celines or incase your sleeping" I told her.

"Oh, I was so confused - see you later" Kendall told me. "Bye"

-

hey guys
sorry for the short chapter but a little hint is that  soon things will get better - around two to three weeks tho 😬

Have a good one 🫶🏽