58

We were currently at one of the players' house celebrating the boys' win. All of the players, girlfriends, wives, and all that were at the party. I was getting a drink when a drunk Brayden Maynard came up to me.

"Madisonnnnn" He called my name. "Oh, hey Brayden" I smiled. "You know Mads, you're like, so pretty" He said coming closer to me. "Um, haha" I said awkwardly. "Your so hot" He said looking down at me. "I have a boyfriend" I said stepping away from him. "Yeah I know, it's me" He laughed. "No, it's Nick" I replied. "Ohhh, fuck Nick" He said.

"Brayden, leave me alone" I snapped. "I love me a feisty bae" He said. "Brayden, your drunk, this isn't going to end well" I said. "Huhhhhh" He laughed. I tried and or attempted to escape this awkward conversation that wasn't going to end well. Brayden reached for my arm and turned me over to him.

I tried pushing him away but of course he was way to strong and literally far too big and large.

Isaac Quaynor's POV:

"Ay guys I'm gonna grab a drink I'll be back" I said getting up. "Yeah, I'll come with you" Nick said. "Hey, where's Mads?" Nick asked. "Oh, wait, where is-" I suddenly stopped. Nick is going to freak if he see's whats going on there. "Wha- What the fuck" I mumbled. "What?" He said looking at me. "Is everything ok?" He asked.

He looked at where I was looking. Oh, great. "Nah fuck this" He said storming off. I walked towards Brayden and Mads. "What are you guys doing!?" I said. "Mads is soooo fineee" Brayden said.

"Brayden, shut the fuck up she has a boyfriend" I said dragging him onto the couch. Once he had hit the couch he was long gone knocked out. "Thanks Q" Mads mumbled. "All good, and uh, you might wanna talk to Nick" I said rubbing the back of my neck. 

In the car (Nick & Madison)

"Nick why are you so mad at me?" I said looking over at him. "Madison why aren't you with Brayden?" He scoffed. I don't know if he knew what happened. "What do you mean? He literally was telling me about how I'm so cute and I told him I had a boyfriend and I tried getting away from him, you can't blame me!" I argued. "Oh" He mumbled. The rest of the ride was just complete silence.

We were back home and I stormed upstairs. I was so annoyed with him right now. I heard a knock on the door. "Look, Mads, I'm so so so sorry for accusing you of cheating on me or whatever my dumb ass thought" Nick said. "It's fine" I smiled.

We then were sitting in bed watching a movie; what a night.

-

hey guys

didnt know how to end this but yeah hope u still enjoyed it tho

have a good one