116

There was a training at the club today and I had brung Noah with me. The training was for the partners and kids of players to come watch the game. I had Noah in his pram because I couldn't hold him all day. 

"Aww! He is so cute!" Annalise looked at him in awe as she held him. "Just as cute as I remember" She looked up at me smiling. 

Everyone was just holding Noah when I decided to grab a bottle of water, on my way I saw Nick with a physio that was a girl and I couldn't help but feel jealous. Why was I jealous? I mean, she was just doing her job. I grabbed the water and saw her kiss his cheek. I then just stared in shock as I walked off, "What the fuck" I mumbled to myself. 

I headed back towards where everyone was sitting and sat down next to Chloe, Patrick Lipinski's girlfriend. "All good?" She looked up at me as she was holding Noah. "No, not all good" I took a sip of water. "What happened?" She asked. "I was was going to grab water then I saw Nick and a physio and of course she's just doing her job but on my way back here I saw her kiss him on the cheek" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Shh, Nick's coming" I heard her whisper. Nick was near us as it was his position for the training. "I don't fucking care let him hear!" I said, but then I put my voice down which caused Chloe to laugh. "I think you should talk to him about it, maybe there's another side to this. I mean, she kissed him. But, I'm not sure" Chloe shrugged. I nodded as I listened to what she was saying.

... We were driving back home and I was just playing with my rings on the drive back home. "What's wrong?" Nick kept his eyes focused on the road. "Nothing" I mumbled. "You always play with your rings when somethings wrong" 

Nick glanced over at me, concern etched on his face as he navigated the car through the city streets. "Madison, you can talk to me," he said softly, his voice filled with a mix of worry and love.

I let out a heavy sigh, my fingers still fidgeting with the rings on my finger. "It's just... what I saw at the training today," I began hesitantly. "I know she's a physio, and it's her job to take care of the players, but... I saw her kiss you on the cheek, and it just caught me off guard."

Nick's expression softened, and he reached over to gently squeeze my hand. "Madison, I promise you, there's nothing going on between me and the physio," he reassured me. "She's just doing her job, like you said."

"She kissed me and after that I told her not to do that again, I obviously couldn't go off at her because it's not the right place but I told one of the main guys in charge of the club. He moved her to work with the AFLW and it's her first and final warning" Nick smiled at me. 

I nodded, trying to push away the jealousy that had crept in earlier. "I know, I know. It's just... sometimes my mind plays tricks on me, and I can't help but feel a little insecure."

Nick pulled the car over to the side of the road and turned to face me, his eyes filled with sincerity. "Madison, you have nothing to be insecure about," he said earnestly. "You're the love of my life, and nothing and no one could ever change that. I chose you, and I'll keep choosing you every day."

His words warmed my heart, and I felt a surge of love for this man who had become my rock. I leaned over and kissed him, the drama of my earlier jealousy fading away as I focused on the love we shared.

"Thank you, Nick," I whispered against his lips. "I needed to hear that."

Nick smiled, his thumb gently brushing against my cheek. "Anytime, Mads. We're a team, and we'll get through anything together."

As he pulled back onto the road, the drama of my jealousy was replaced with a sense of security and love. I knew that no matter what challenges we faced, we had each other, and that was all that mattered.

-

hey guys

sorry if that was shit hope u still enjoyed tho but thats all for tn lol

have a good one