173

The sound of giggles filled the air as Madison chased after Noah in the backyard. The sun was beginning to set, casting a warm glow over their little family. Nick sat on a blanket, watching the playful scene unfold with a contented smile.

"Noah, come here!" Madison called, her laughter infectious.

Noah, with his tiny legs moving as fast as they could, made a beeline for his dad instead. Nick scooped him up, eliciting a burst of laughter from the toddler. Madison approached, her hands on her hips in mock seriousness.

"You're too fast for me, aren't you?" she teased, ruffling Noah's hair.

Nick grinned, holding Noah close. "He's got those Daicos genes"

"Oh right, of course, of course" I laughed as I looked at Noah.

As the evening settled in, they decided to have a little picnic in the backyard. Madison spread out a blanket, and Nick helped Noah pick out his favourite snacks. The three of them sat together, sharing bites of sandwiches and fruit.

"Come play!" Noah demanded, his eyes sparkling with excitement as he tugged on Nick's shirt. 

Nick obliged, joining Noah in a game of pretend play with his favourite toys. Madison watched, capturing the heartwarming scene on her phone, cherishing these precious moments.

As the night approached, Madison scooped Noah into her arms. The three of them sat on the porch, gazing at the stars beginning to twinkle in the darkening sky.

"The stars pretty," Noah whispered, pointing up.

"Just like me." Madison scoffed as she playfully rolled her eyes, making Nick laugh. 

Madison smiled, feeling the warmth of Nick's embrace. In that quiet moment, under the canvas of the night sky, the family basked in the joy of togetherness, grateful for the love that bound them together.

-

hey guys

hope u enjoyed that, again js tryna drag it out - and tryna not make it cringy lol 

have a good one