139

Everyone had now known about the random split between Madison and Nick. Madison hadn't spoken to Nick in ages and she didn't know what had happened to him, she had called Josh and Annalise, none of them answered either.

But, Madison wasn't going to sit around all day waiting for her now ex to respond.

Madison had grew a strong relationship with Declan, and tonight was the night of their fancy dinner.

"Madison," Declan stuck his hand out, and Madison placed her hand in it, releasing her fork and meeting his beautiful eyes.

"You know, we've become so close. I feel like I've always known you." He smiled. "I love you so much. Would you, Madison Mercer, want to be my girlfriend?" Declan asked. She stared at him blankly.

Madison hesitated for a moment, a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions colliding within her. She remembered all that Declan had done for her and her son, Noah, after Nick had left them, and she couldn't deny the bond that had grown between them. Yet, her heart was still entangled with her history with Nick, and she couldn't ignore the nagging doubt that perhaps she was making a mistake.

As she stared into Declan's eyes, the weight of her decision bore down on her. She could hear the echoes of her own doubts, urging her not to abandon Nick. "But what about Nick?" her inner voice protested. "You're meant to be with him, and your son's father is probably trying to talk to you. You know how he is!"

However, Madison brushed those thoughts aside. In her mind, she was convinced that Nick was the problem, and Declan had been nothing but supportive. Little did she know that her choices were being manipulated. Unbeknownst to Madison, Declan had subtly threatened Nick and sowed seeds of discord between them, making it increasingly difficult for them to reconcile.

Finally, pressured by Declan's impatience and the illusion that this was the right path, Madison, with a heavy heart, answered with a soft-spoken "yes." It was a pivotal moment in her life, a moment that would set off a chain of events she could not yet foresee.

-
hey guys
Omd. is lit all im gon say smh

have a good one