13

Liked by madisonmercer and 4,586 others

annalisedalins: girls trip with w my fav @madisonmercer ❤️

madisonmercer: aww anni i had sm funnn🤍                                                                                                      ... annalisedalins: me too! missin' u 💜🫶🏽

nickdaicos: mads 😍

joshdaicos: u r 🔥

kendallmercer: hotties 🤭

user4329: their living life.

user391: IM josh's gf. not her.

-

(it wouldn't lemme type above it so the story starts here, those were all the insta posts tho)

Annalise was flying up to Gold Coast for a shoot. I was flying up to Gold Coast because Damien had to do an exam there, and he needed someone to be there with him. Kendall had work, Maleki was going hunting or something with his friends, and no one would want Mum and or Dad to go with them. 

Unexpectedly, it turns out Annalise and I were staying for the same amount of days. The weather was honestly beautiful. Damien was good on his own it was only that Damien is Damien. His immature. So, I was there to make sure 'he didn't do anything silly'. 

"Mads, I'm going over to my friend's room I'll be back in around 3 hours or so" Damien said, shutting the door. Damien and all of his friends were in the same hotel room. I fly back to Melbourne tomorrow. I went out with Annalise and met her friends which was nice. I was only staying for 3 nights and I had a great time. I had 4 missed calls from Annalise, I tried calling her back but she didn't answer me back. All I know is that she went clubbing tonight. I declined to go with her, though. I hope everything's ok.

-

In Melbourne

I was in Annalise's car driving to her and Josh's house. Damien went in a taxi with a couple of friends. "Oh, and I am so sorry I didn't see your call, everything ok?" I asked turning to Annalise whose eyes were glued on the road. "Mads" Annalise sighed and spoke ever so quietly. She had been pretty quiet. I don't know what happened. "I'm gonna need to pull over," She said, parking into a random spot. "I- at the club, I had too many drinks and lost count, Long story short I k- k-" She then burst out into tears, smudging her make-up. "Oh no, don't cry," I said hugging her. "Ever since I fought with Josh, we've been so rocky, it's just awkward," Annalise said. I pulled back from her. "What are you saying, Anni?" I asked, worriedly. "I kissed another guy and danced with him," Annalise said looking down. "Oh" Was all I could manage to get out. Poor Josh. He would be devastated, and I know for a fact he's going to take this in the wrong turn. 

"Well, you need to tell Josh," I said. "I- I can't" She sighed. I looked up at the street sign. We were a street away from her house. "I'll stay over for a bit at your house, and if you don't tell him Ann it's not going to end well, trust me," I told her. "Ok," She sighed. "I'll try to tell him" She added. 

We arrived at Josh and Annalise's house. Nick was here, too. We all greeted each other and were sitting in the living room. "Oh, Annalise can I see that new dress you bought? It looks stunning" I said to her, she looked at me confused then understood. "Oh, right, you reminded me, I love it so much come follow me," Annalise said. We walked to the bedroom then I pulled her into the room. "Annalise, you need to tell him" I whispered, as Josh and Nick were in the other room. 

"I just can't bring myself to it Mads" She mumbled. I sighed. "Alright then, but you gotta be honest to him you can't keep it between us forever or whoever was at the club could leak this Ann," I said, seriously. "Your right" She sighed. We walked in and Annalise was going to pull Josh to the side when she burst out into tears. 

"We should leave, I'll explain later" I grabbed Nick by the arm, leading him to the front yard. "Is she ok?" Nick asked. "It's not right if I tell you" I smiled, slightly. "You should stay here, I'm gonna leave-" Suddenly Annalise walked out crying. This is not going to end well.  "You should go inside," I told Nick. "I should, huh? I'll see you later love you" He said pecking me on the lips and running inside to Josh. I hugged Annalise. "You did what's right Anni" I reassured her. "I promise things will get better" I smiled. "I'm so disappointed in myself!" She sobbed. "What kind of girl- ex-girlfriend now!" She groaned in between tears and sobs. "Did you want me to talk to him?" I offered. "No use" She sighed, pulling herself together. "I already miss Josh" She sobbed, again. We got in her car. "I'll drive" I smiled. "Drop yourself off at home, then I'll drive to my parent's house" She sighed. "You sure?" I asked. "Definite," She said, wiping her tears. So, I drove to my place and then gave Annalise one last hug before exiting the car, wishing her the best. 

-

heyyy

drama between josh and annalise 🤷‍♀️ 

i js wanna thank everyone thats been reading my story but especially the ones that have been voting and commenting, making my rankings go higher. Every time I see more reads, votes or comments I get so happy and it makes me js wanna write more. In not even 3 or 4 days I've had 350 reads and I thank u all sm. thank u all for the support 🫶🏽 

also i was on my mac, srry if the layout was weird for the insta posts lol

have a good oneee 🫶🏽