195

"I'm tired," Noah groaned, his little face scrunched up in fatigue as he looked up at his dad. 

"Aw, mate, it's only been an hour," Nick chuckled, shaking his head at the adorable display of exhaustion from his young son. 

In the expansive backyard, Nick was in full coaching mode, determined to pass on his love for footy to Noah from a young age. The air was filled with the sound of laughter, the occasional thud of a tiny foot connecting with a ball, and the joyous shouts of father and son bonding over their shared love for the game. 

Madison, holding little Loraine on her hip, stepped outside to witness the scene. The baby's eyes widened with excitement as she pointed at Nick and Noah. "Dada!" she exclaimed, her tiny voice filled with delight. 

"That's right!" Madison kissed Loraine's cheek, sharing in the excitement. The backyard, adorned with the warm glow of the sun, became a stage for the heartwarming family moment. 

Spotting Madison, Noah's tired legs found a sudden burst of energy, and he took off running toward his mom. However, before he could reach her, Nick swooped him up, his hands securely holding the little boy. 

"Daddy caught me!" Noah laughed, his exhaustion momentarily forgotten as he basked in the pride of his father's playful catch. 

Madison approached with a smile, ruffling Noah's hair. "You're like a little footy player, running around the field." 

Nick, still holding Noah, grinned. "Future footy star in the making." 

Loraine, sensing the excitement, reached out toward Noah. "Noah!" she babbled, her eyes sparkling with admiration for her older sibling. 

Noah, beaming with pride, gently touched his forehead to Loraine's. "Lori. Watch me play footy one day, okay?" 

Madison couldn't help but capture the moment in her heart, a snapshot of their growing family and the simple joys that filled their days. The backyard, once a training ground, had transformed into a canvas of love, laughter, and the promise of shared moments that would shape their family story. 

As the sun cast a warm glow over the trio, Nick, Madison, Noah, and Loraine stood in the embrace of their backyard haven, savouring the sweetness of a moment that echoed with the love that defined their family.  

hey guys 

hope u enjoyed that chapter 
have a good one