33

(I've js been going on abt how I'll have a good chapter and guys istg I can't wait I'm so impatient - and the Brownlow isn't til like what I think 2 weeks? so I can't keep dragging this so yea time skip ig)

Night of the Brownlow
After arguing, and arguing - and even more arguing. I had agreed to go to the Brownlow event with Isaac Quaynor, someone who I've become really close to over these past few weeks — or months.

Isaacs like a brother to me, I'm so glad to know someone like him, and I'm so glad that I've become closer to him.

-
We had arrived and taken photos and I had met some of the players and their girlfriends / wives. "Hi I'm Mikayla, Jacks wife — it's so nice to finally meet you!" She hugged me. Finally?

"Hi Mikayla, I'm Madison and likewise" I returned the hug. "Madison, you look fucking gorgeous" Annalise whistled coming over to me. "Aww thank you ann you look hot in that dress" I smiled at her. "Thank you beautiful" Annalise told me. I had sat down next to Isaac and whispered to him, "Where's Nick?" I asked. "Not sure" He murmured.

Just then, Nick walked in the room — with crutches. I felt so bad for him. I looked down at my hands because he looked so good and I just couldn't stare at him.

I couldn't read his facial expressions. It was hard to hell what he was thinking. Blank face.

Nick was on the table near us. After a boring long few hours they had announced who was receiving the Brownlow medal. Everyone had cheered and clapped.

I then heard Nick tell the others, "I need to go to the bathroom"

I don't know about the others, but I knew Nick wasn't going to the bathroom. "I'll be back — bathroom" I lied.

I pushed open the door and saw him standing there. "Nick—" "I did this to myself" He sighed. "That could've been me" He looked out to the city. I stepped closer to him.

"It could've, but there's always next year and the year after that, you know that right?" I looked up at his ocean blue eyes. They were gorgeous, as always, of course.

"We all know that you deserve a Brownlow— one day Nick" I smiled at him. "I hope so" He finally looked at me. Looked at my lips. "Should we-" I was cut off by a pair of lips crashing on to mine. I kissed Nick back.

After letting go Nick smirked. "I've missed you" He smiled. "I've missed you too" I replied. "You look honestly stunning" He complemented. "Thanks, you looked good as well" I added.

"Madison I know this isn't a special time — but I am so impatient" He looked out to the city then turned to me, "But will you, please say yes, be my girlfriend? Give us one more shot-" this time he was cut off by my lips.

"I'm presuming that's a yes?" He told me. "Yes" I smiled. He then smirked. We walked back together hand in hand. Isaac applauded when he noticed us. "Finally" He spoke. Everyone was just speaking to us then I looked at Nick.

I've missed you.

-
Heyy guysss
rushed chapter and im not on my mac so it makes it a bit harder iyk but I'm used to it - sorry if there's any grammar mistakes but yeah short but hope u enjoyed.

have a good oneee 🫶🏽🫶🏽