147

I was going to be staying with Celine for the next week, until Kendall comes back from her holiday; I'll most likely stay with her. I can't go back to Nick and my old home, knowing he isn't there. Everything would remind me of him. It isn't fair, this isn't fair.

I was currently sitting on the couch, my mascara smudged, and my hair in a messy bun, eating ice cream. "Mads, I hate to see you like this," Celine sat next to me. "I hate to see myself like this," I said, my mouth full of ice cream. "At least look presentable, post something, or just go out!! Show them you don't care because you're a strong, independent woman." Celine encouraged me to freshen up, so that's what I did.

"If someone told me you had a son, I would've never believed you. Hotttt, he's missing out," Celine raised her eyebrows. I then remembered something.

"Cel," I looked at her. "Yeah?" She looked back at me. "I'm pregnant, again," I bit my lip as I said those three words.

"Oh my god!" was all she said. She got up, squealed, and hugged me. "Congratulations!" She hugged me tightly.

As Celine and I sat on the couch, I felt a mixture of emotions swirling within me. The revelation about my second pregnancy had caught me off guard, and it was a lot to process. Celine, always the supportive friend, continued to offer comforting words.

"I can't believe it, Mads. You're going to be an amazing mom again," Celine said with a grin. "You've got this."

I managed a small smile, grateful for her unwavering support. "Thanks, Cel. It's just... it's a lot to take in right now, especially with everything else going on."

Celine nodded understandingly. "I know, but you're stronger than you think. And this baby is going to bring so much joy into your life. You'll see."

-
hey guys
idk y im up at this time either... smh

have a good one