91

With only two days left before our trip to Brisbane to watch Carlton play, the excitement was building, and I found myself standing in my bedroom, surrounded by an array of clothing and travel essentials.

As we meticulously folded clothes and debated which outfits to bring, Gigi's question about Mia knowing cast a shadow over the room. I bit my lip, realizing that in the midst of all the drama and excitement, I had forgotten to inform Mia about my pregnancy.

Gigi's eyes darted from me to my stomach, and I could feel a wave of anxiety building. "Oh shit, no, and Nick doesn't know you guys know," I admitted, my voice tinged with worry.

Celine, ever the voice of reason, chimed in, "We'll all forget about it and not mention it unless we're alone with Mads. Otherwise, what baby?" She chuckled at the end, trying to lighten the mood. 

Amidst the excitement, Celine and Gigi turned serious, aware of the responsibility that lay ahead. Celine asked gently, "Madison, when are you planning to see a doctor about the baby? It's essential to start prenatal care."

The drama of her question brought a sense of urgency to the room. I nodded, realising that it was a critical step in this new chapter of my life. "I'll make an appointment as soon as we're back from Brisbane."

Gigi brought up another important question. "Are you gonna tell Kendall about the baby?" she asked.

Celine and Gigi exchanged glances, aware of the drama that Kendall's involvement could bring to the situation. I chuckled, trying to ease the tension. "Whose that?" I jokingly replied, pretending not to know who she was talking about.

Celine playfully rolled her eyes. "Madison, you know exactly who Kendall is."

"I know, I know," I admitted with a sigh. "I'm just not sure if I should tell her yet" I looked down.

The girls nodded in understanding. "It's a complicated situation, and you should take your time deciding when and how to share the news. You're well-being and the baby's health should be the top priorities."

Gigi's question about telling Kendall had stirred up a mixture of thoughts and emotions. But it was Celine's follow-up question that brought a new wave of drama to the conversation. "How do you think your mum's gonna react?" she asked, her eyes widening in realization.

I froze, the drama of my mother's potential reaction crashing over me like a tidal wave. "Fuck," I cursed, my anxiety spiking. "I don't even know!" I groaned, running a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Hey, hey, it's alright," Gigi threw her arm over my shoulder. "Yeah, I mean if you wanted to wait til the bump comes in then thats a bit of a long time. We'll always be here for you" Celine smiled as she too hugged me. Gigi chimed in with a reassuring smile. "And remember, you have Nick by your side. You two will navigate this together, no matter what comes your way."

"Thank you, guys," I said with gratitude in my voice. "I'm lucky to have you all by my side." 

-

hey guys
i hope u guys all enjoyed that ch sorry if its short but yea anyways next ch out soon n hope ur having a good day so far x

have a good one