19

I was over at Nick's house and we were currently watching a horror movie. I hate horror movies, but Nick didn't know that. No one knew that I hated them, I just acted like they weren't scary or I'd look away or daydream. I quickly checked my phone. Exactly and hour til this movie ended, I had been counting down. 

-

"Were you scared?" Nick smirked looking at me. "What - no?" I replied, acting dumb. "If you say so" He shrugged. "I'm gonna go hop on my PlayStation for a bit, did you wanna head to bed?" Nick asked. "Yeah, I'm gonna sleep" I yawned. "Alright goodnight, love you" Nick kissed me. "Goodnight, love you too" I replied. (guys im so sorry if this is dry or awks but i js cant do the whole love you thing 😭) 

I woke up, stressed. I turned to my side and Nick was next to me, sleeping. He looked so peaceful. Tears then formed in my eyes so I slowly got up and walked as quick and quite as I can to the bathroom. I walked back in and Nick rubbed his eyes. "All good?" Nick tiredly whispered. "Yeah" I mumbled. "I heard you crying" He said, hugging me once I got on the bed. "Crying?" I questioned. "Madison, stop" He said kissing me on the cheek. He buried his head in my neck. "What's going on?" Nick asked. "Nightmare, I guess" I whispered. "You sure?" He replied. "Definite" I answered. "Did you want me to get you something?" Nick told me. "No thanks, I'm going to sleep again" I smiled. 

-

The next morning

I woke up to Nick not in bed. I yawned and made the bed. I headed to the kitchen and saw Nick playing on the PlayStation. "Oh my god!" He rage-quitted quietly to himself. "Your cute when you're angry" I laughed walking over to him. "You scared me" He jumped. "Morning" He said to me. "Morning" I replied. 

I heard my phone receive a message. I checked. 

Maleki: idk if u wanna hear this or not but ken's in hospital                                                                              Madison: which ken? what??                                                                                                                                            Maleki: ur sister ill send u the address but up to u if ur coming or not

"Um, Nick" I said, holding back tears. "Yeah?" He said, eyes on the T.V as he was still playing his game. I thought about lying to him but it wasn't right. "Kendall's in hospital" I sighed. "Huh?" He said, shooting his head to me. "I- I have to go" I replied, water filling in my eyes which caused tears to drop down my face. Nick rushed over to me and wiped my tears away. "I'll drive you" He offered. "No, no, I need to go back home afterwards please don't trouble yourself - besides, you have training" I replied. "Who cares about training" Nick rolled his eyes. "Well, you have to go Nick" I chuckled. "I'm gonna go now, I'll drive myself" I smiled, releasing from the hug. 

"Are you sure?" He inquired. "Positive" I confirmed. After saying my goodbye's to Nick I rushed to the hospital. 

I walked into the room Kendall was in, Maleki was here already. "Damien just left because he had exams" Maleki explained. "You know how Mum and Dad are" He spoke. "I didn't want to be here, after everything she's done" He hissed. "But, she's our sister, you know?" He stated. "W- what happened?" I trembled. "Car crash" Maleki murmured, looking down at his feet. I looked over to Kendall. She had all machines on her, bruises, scars, blood, anything you could think of that was damaging was all there. 

Kendall moved, her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Where am I?" She gulped. "Hospital" Maleki spoke. "Why?" She demanded. "Car Crash" He answered. "Huh" She confusingly answered. "Wait!" She froze. "Never mind" She laughed. "Actually! No, I'm right! I was going to pick up Madelyn's flowers then-" "Madelyn?" Maleki cut her off. "Um, I forgot her name - I thought it was Madelyn" Kendall chuckled, scanning he room. Then we made eye contact. "Oh, sorry! Madison" She recalled. I ran to her and embraced her in a hug. 

"I don't know what I got flowers for" She confessed. I released her from the hug when she spoke again. "I also had a card, it said 'I am sorry' so, I am sorry" She added. "I forgive you, for everything" I smiled. 

After two hours or so, Kendall got her memory back. "I'm sorry, for everything Mads - I wasn't in my right state of mind, I was talking to some guy and thought I had a shot with him but turns out he was a absolute dog, I then got angry on you and I'm not gonna use that as an excuse - Madison, I love you so so much and I hope you can forgive me, I am sorry for all the shit I've put you through-" "Kendall, shut up" I laughed hugging her. Kendall was my sister. I couldn't turn on her forever. If not for today, one day we would reunite. But that one day was today, and I am so grateful it was. 

Later on, Annalise had also sent me an apology letter for her behaviour and how she carried on. 

-

Liked by gigichaleun and 1,287 others

kendallmercer: my fav person ever @madisonmercer 💜

madisonmercer: get better soon kenny 🤍🤍

whispernickydaicos: get better soon ken 😊

gigichaleun: finally, my favs + celine 😂 speedy recover gorgeous 🤞💗

celinefichera: missed u kenny! finally back 🫶🏽 get well soon ml x

damienmercer: get well soon 💙

malekimercer: get better soon 🙌🏽

joshdaicos: get well soon kenny! 🤗

annalisedalins: aww, hope u get better ASAP! 🫶🏽

-

heyy guysss

drama solved 🤝 hope u enjoyed, this chapter is longer then the other few ones which is goodddd. upload tmrw maybe?

have a good oneee 🫶🏽