138

I Read what Declan had written to Madison.

Nick: you don't need to know where I am. I'd appreciate if you leave me alone because I don't want to talk to your ass, so leave me the fuck alone. Just relax a bit bro. Your actually annoying me now, I can look after myself.

-
"Declan why would you send that?!" I raised my voice. "So she can leave you alone duh" Declan devilishly smiled. "Whoops your phone died..." Declan then threw my phone, causing it to shatter to pieces. "What the fuck are you doing!" I pushed him against the wall. I then fell back into some room and Declan locked the door behind me. "You fucking little— open it!!" I banged on the door.

"I'll be back, just gotta do some visits, ya know?" Declan grinned.

I saw a note on the floor and read it.
Nick, mate. I'll let you go on once condition. You leave Madison alone. If I see you guys together, you'll watch. If you call the police, you'll also watch. I'll make sure you'll have no one to go home too, because there will be no one to go home too ;)
Deal?
Unless you wanna stay trapped with no food...
Your decision mate.

"Fuck!" I groaned.

Madison's POV:
I was heart-broken from Nicks texts. He wouldn't answer my messages or calls, then he tells me to literally leave him alone and he starts swearing.

I then saw the message, we're done, was what to read. Then my messages wouldn't send through.

I then heard a knock on the door. "Hi, uhh order for Nick?" The guy looked around.

"His not here." I was about to shut the door when the guys hand stopped the door from shutting.

"You ok?" He asked. "Leave me alone." I went to shut the door again. "Hey, hey! I just wanna help. Can I grab some water?" He asked. "Fine," I opened the door wider. He walked in and I just burst out into tears in one of the rooms. "Did you have a bathroom— are you ok!?" He rushed over to the side of the bed.

"No!" I sobbed. "What if I take you to dinner?" He asked. "I have a, never mind..." I sighed, remembering nicks last message. "Well?" He said with hope in his eyes. "Just as Friends, if you want?" He smiled. "Sure." I sighed.

Before I knew it I had his number and we started to talk to each other after he left, and we had a lot in common... his name was Declan.

Cute name.

-
hey guys
woahh umm not rlly much to say hope u enjoyed omd its so hot man

have a good one