171

Liked by miacaside and 10,394 others

madisonmercer: M + M 💍 

kendallmercer: 🥹😍

celinefichera: congrats guys 🥳

miacaside: stunnerrrr, tysm for coming ml 💋

malekimercer: 🤯

damienmercer: its js us mads 😔 oh and kendall the grandma 
... madisonmercer: yep 😓

whispernickydaicos: 💕

... [see more]

-

The sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the venue where Mia and Maleki's wedding was about to unfold. The air was filled with anticipation and the sweet scent of blooming flowers, creating an enchanting atmosphere for the celebration of love.

Guests gathered in an intimate garden adorned with fairy lights and vibrant floral arrangements. Soft music played in the background, setting the perfect tone for the joyous occasion. Madison, dressed in an elegant gown, stood beside her brother Maleki, a proud smile on her face.

Mia, radiant in her wedding dress, walked down the aisle with an air of grace. Maleki's eyes lit up at the sight of his soon-to-be wife, a moment that would be etched in their hearts forever. The ceremony, officiated by a close friend, unfolded with heartfelt vows, promises of love, and the exchange of rings.

As the newlyweds shared their first kiss as husband and wife, applause and cheers erupted from the gathered friends and family. The couple walked back down the aisle, hand in hand, the sheer happiness evident in their smiles.

The reception area exuded an aura of celebration and camaraderie. Tables were adorned with elegant centerpieces, and the dance floor beckoned to guests eager to partake in the festivities. Madison, Noah in tow, joined the lively crowd, ready to celebrate this momentous day.

Speeches were made, toasts were raised, and laughter filled the air as the night progressed. Madison danced with Noah, their joyous movements a testament to the bond they shared. The celebration continued well into the evening, marking the beginning of Mia and Maleki's journey as a married couple.

As the night came to a close, Madison looked around at the smiling faces, grateful for the love that surrounded them. The wedding of Mia and Maleki became not only a celebration of their union but also a reaffirmation of the close-knit family that Madison cherished.

-

hey guys

ik this is boring n not much going on but bare w me ik its bad i js gotta drag some stuff out a bit b4 doing smth ive planned to do... ch 180 im aiming for it to happen lol 

have a good one