15

Turns out, Annalise bought Josh new boots and a bunch of his favourite stuff. Today, I was going to go to the Collingwood game. I was going with Gigi and Celine.

I hopped out of bed and chose my outfit. I turned on some music then did my hair as well as some light make-up. I grabbed my hand bag that Nick bought me and put my stuff inside of the bag.

-
Celine and Gigi had pulled up to my driveway. We all greeted each other then headed to the MCG. We arrived with plenty of time to spare. "So, I heard Josh and Annalise broke up" Celine said. "Yep" I said. "Fill us in come on, a news article definitely would have false information" Gigi said, now interested. "News article?" I questioned. "Mads, get with it - it's literally the goss of the week!" Celine said, making me feel like I'm living under a rock. "Yeah someone leaked a picture of her kissing this guy" Gigi added. "Oh my days, how did I not see this? Why didn't you guys show me!" I said. "Why didn't you tell us?!" Gigi replied. "Well, I forgot but yeah the news article is right" I mumbled.

"Games starting" Celine squealed.

Time skip
Collingwood had just won and we were heading down to the rooms. We had arrived then the boys all gathered together to sing the song. "Look how cute Isaac Quaynor is" Celine whispered, sounding like the biggest fan girl. "Hotter in real life" Gigi added. "Oh my gosh shut up imagine someone hears" I laughed. "Who cares, I hope they tell him" Celine chuckled.

I walked over to Nick after they finished singing the Collingwood theme song. I pecked him on the lips then hugged him. Celine and Gigi were behind me and I could hear them giggling. "You played well" I smiled. "Thanks Mads" He said, returning the smile. "Ay Mads!" Isaac called out, walking over to me. "Hey Q" I said, hugging him. Celine and Gigi just stood there, frozen of course. "Hey ladies, I'm Isaac" Isaac introduced himself. "H-hi Isaac, I'm Gigi" Gigi shyly smiled. "And I'm Celine" Celine said confidently. We all just spoke for a bit when we decided to leave. I told Nick that Celine, Gigi, and I were going to my place.

 I told Nick that Celine, Gigi, and I were going to my place

Liked by kendallmercer and 4,302 others

celinefichera: nights like these 🫶🏽🪩 @madisonmercer @gigichaleun

madisonmercer: my singing >>
... damienmercer: heard u from here it's horrible

gigichaleun: q tn 😍😍
... celinefichera: the q was crazy 🥵
... madisonmercer: the guy in the q should've claimed u
... gigichaleun: iykyk 😮‍💨😮‍💨

maddie_daicos: Loved meeting you guys! 💙
... celinefichera: Likewise 🫶🏽
... gigichaleun: hope we meet again ❤️ x

kendallmercer: wish I went 🥹
... madisonmercer: work always gets in the way 

annalisedalins: Hotties! ❤️‍🔥 

user182: bye whys Annalise here 😂🤣

-
Heyyy
I cbf continuing this tmrw so I js uploaded today

have a good oneee 🫶🏽🫶🏽