69

As weeks turned into months, my recovery continued. The physical wounds from the dog bite had largely healed, but the emotional scars remained. The absence of my siblings, Kendall, Maleki, and Damien, weighed heavily on my heart, creating a rift that I wasn't sure could ever be fully repaired.

One evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over my living room, there was a knock at the door. I hesitated for a moment, unsure of who it could be. Slowly, I made my way to the door and opened it to find Kendall standing there, her eyes filled with regret and sadness.

"Madison," she began, her voice trembling, "I've been such a terrible sister. I'm so sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I looked at her. I shook my head in disbelief, how could she have the nerve?
I slammed the door in her face and walked away after I had obviously locked the door

-

Liked by archieperkins and 12,468 others

madisonmercer: 📍🎯

archieperkins: thx for cleaning my wardrobe 🙏
... madisonmercer: all g 🤝

annalisedalins: body goals! 😩

celinefichera: archies wardrobe b4 <<< 
... archieperkins: b4 this comment >>>
... celinefichera: hope it stays empty like that
... madisonmercer: soz cel we alr put the clothes back in 🫤

gigichaleun: ur stunning 😍

maddie_daicos: Love this x

mikaylacrisp: Always finding a way to make everyone speechless 🔥🔥

apendleburry: Gorgeous Girl!

isaacquaynor: As in Archie Perkins' wardrobe?
... madisonmercer: we've spoken abt this 🤦‍♀️
... isaacquaynor: ohhh right, agree w cel leave it empty.
... archieperkins: AGAIN we alr put the clothes back 😒
... isaacquaynor: jk love u arch 
... archieperkins: sure 🤧
... isaacquaynor: yesterday 😏
... archieperkins: ly2 🥳

jackginnivan: @archieperkins @isaacquaynor what abt me 😢
... archieperkins: only on awards night we 🫂
... isaacquaynor: go on the grp 💩

... [see more

-

Nick's POV:

"Why's Archie Perkins literally living on my girlfriends most recent instagram post?" I questioned as I looked over at Josh. I was currently at his house, Annalise wasn't here as she was out modelling. 

The instagram post had definitely caught me off guard. "I had no idea they even knew each other!" I yelled. "Nick, relax, stop yelling" Josh had attempted to calm me down. Josh was stern with his words, he took control over each word. "I'm not- Sorry, I am yelling" I mumbled, changing moods half way through my speech.

"But, seriously, everything aside, what the fuck" I said, "Wait, what does Mads mean her and Q spoke about it yesterday?" I confusingly said. "Just ask Mads what Archie is to her, how they know each other." Josh started at me.

Josh patted my back in a reassuring manner. "Communication is key in any relationship, Nick. Talk to Madison, let her know how you're feeling, and I'm sure you two can work through this."

"Can you ask her?" I turned to Josh. "No." He looked then started again, "Oh my god, Nick. What if I get Ann to ask her?" Josh offered. "Yes, please." I grinned.

-

Annalise's POV:

"So, I ask Mads who Archie is to her?" I raised my eyebrows. "Please. For me." I heard Nick speak from the other end of the line. "Alright" I sighed. "Thanks Ann your the best!- Um, I mean, yeah cool." Nick said trying to cover up the fact that he really didn't want to ask his girlfriend.

Annalise: Hey mads! def not forced to ask u this 😅 but how do you know Archie? also hope all is well xx
Madison: Hiii Anniii, all g. wym whose forcing u ahah but u mean archie perkins? also yess all is good thanks, hope the same 4 u 🫶🏽
Annalise: Lmaooa next time ill explain, long story yk? but yes archie perkins if u dm me asking ofc! and no worries, same here xo
Madison: That's good! and all good ikym. Archie is my cousin.
Annalise: Ohh! Sorry for being nosy, why were you with him though?
Madison: There better be a good rzn y ur asking all this, nah jk haha but he needed help w his wardrobe and asked me bc im js amazing like that 
Madison: All jokes aside, it was bc his parents was there also and i havent seen her in agessss 
Annalise: LOL! Aww ok, how cute! hope u had fun. 

-

I then sent a screenshot of the chats to Josh. 

-

Nick's POV:

Josh's brow furrowed as he processed my words. "Wait, so you didn't know they knew each other?"

I shook my head, my frustration mounting. "No, I had no clue. Madison never mentioned anything about it."

I clenched my fists, my jealousy and anger flaring up. "But seeing them together like that, it just made me feel...left out, like there's a whole part of her life I know nothing about."

Josh nodded understandingly. "I can see why you'd feel that way, Nick. But it's important to remember that sometimes people have connections and experiences that they don't necessarily share right away. It doesn't mean she's hiding anything from you."

"Yeah, you're right. But she should've told me. Like, what if I got so angry and went off at her? At the end of the day, it still bothers me, what bothers me is the fact I didn't know." I replied. 

"Nick, I know where you're going with this. Lets please not take this a big deal and wait til your not so worked up and angry over literally nothing" Josh smiled.

-

hey guys

im so so so sorry 4 not uploading in sooo long i had the start of this chapter written for ages and had absolutely no clue whatsoever, hope u guys undertsand n i hope u enjoyed. lol next part will be out tn as i hate ending off in odd numbers idky.

have a good one.