151

!PLS READ! (this acc happened to me today I'm on the plane rn js going interstate tho so domestic but I'll be back in melb on Tuesday but in the evening so idk when I'll be uploading it'll be a bit messy but I'll try, also the like arguing but didn't acc happen js spicing it up ahah)
(I uploaded this wayyyy after I landed ahah)

"Let's go to Greece"

... Celine, Kendall, Noah, and I were going to Greece. We had arrived at the airport around an hour before the boarding.

"I am so drained," Celine groaned. "Once I'm on that plane, these eyes are closing" Kendall tiredly spoke. We headed to the luggage section, (where you put your heavy suitcase in ykwim) and the machines weren't working. "What's going on?" Kendall yawned. "The machines aren't working." I sighed. "Great," I started. "We're not gonna make it" I continued. "Don't stress, Mads, it'll be alright" Celine reassured. "Yeah, exactly" Kendall added.

Machines not working turned into some of them shutting down, finally, they were up and working so we went to the one next to us as the two teenaged girls there were nearly finished.

I was wrong, they weren't nearly finished. They took a few minutes then just as Celine went to put her suitcase it said that we couldn't put the suitcases in anymore as it was closed. "What the fuck?" Celine cursed causing nearly everyone to look at her. "What?" She looked at everyone weirdly causing them to look away.

"Um, excuse me, it's not letting the suitcases go through" I told the worker. "Well, we advise you to come earlier" He looked at me. "Ok, but I've been here for 20 minutes?" I scoffed. "20 minutes?" He raises his eyebrows in a sassy manner. "Do you want me to say it again? 20 minutes." I switched Noah from one hip to the other as I was getting tired of standing.

"Um, ok, go to reception they'll help you." He squinted his eyes. "Do you not see how long that line is?! I need to get to my boarding in 10 minutes!" I was now starting to get frustrated. "Well, I can't do anything" He raised his hands. "Well then, tell your manager to hire more people and not have one person working on the floor." I shook my head. Everyone then started to clap, I then chuckled as I made my way to Celine and Kendall. We went to reception and then the lady said the next flight was tomorrow. "We only have 2 seats, no more then that. It's in 12 hours from now" The lady looked at us. "Only 2 seats?" We looked at each other.

"No, we can't do that. Well I can't, but you girls go"
I smiled. "No! Don't be silly. We won't do that. We just want our flight. It's your machines." Celine argued. "Ma'am, there's nothing I can do." She looked at Celine. "No because there is! I used to work for a different flight company and we used to always deal with things like this, except our machines worked, ma'am." Celine lied, she never worked at the airport.

Then a face I recognised way to familiar came into sight. "Um, I have a flight for four in a few hours from now. Could you please cancel it and put it on a different one." He spoke as he looked at us. We all looked at him in disbelief. Not one of us spoke to him. We saw Josh, Gigi, and Annalise distancing herself in the distance. Annalise then saw us and hurried over to us. "Oh my god! Hey guys!!" She hugged us all, we were talking whilst the lady changed Nicks flight.

"Four? No, three. I don't want to if she's going." Annalise pointed to Gigi. "Come with us" Kendall whispered. "I'll keep my seat, we'll still all fit right?" Annalise asked. "Uhh, yes! You will. With one seat remaining." The lady looked at Nick and she nodded as she spoke, "Uhh, well it looks like Mr Nick Daicos is going to have to go with you guys because we have the same problem with someone else"

"His gonna sit with us, not go with us" Celine cleared her throat as she looked at the lady, avoiding any communication with Nick. "Then what? Gigi and Josh go together so she can convince him to cheat on me or something? Yeah, no thanks." Annalise scoffed.

Josh then came over to us, he heard what Annalise said and looked at her. "Anna, I'd never do that, firstly, and secondly I'm not next to her I'm flying in business" Josh raised his eyebrows, explaining why he isn't moving flights. "Ok." Was all Annalise said, "Wow, you guys have so much trust nothing to worry about," Celine aimed that towards Nick, who was just listening to this all. Gigi stood with her arms crossed as she looked at us in the distance. "Here are your tickets" The lady handed them out. Celine, Kendall, and I walked away but Annalise had caught up to us. "Hey, is it alright if I spend time with you guys til we go on the plane?" Annalise asked.

"Hey, Mads!" Nick called my name. I kept walking as I ignored him. "Could I please spend time with Noah?" Nick asked. I turned back to look at Nick and felt nothing but bad for him, but he did this to himself.

"What if he starts crying?" Kendall questioned Nick. "I'll sit near you guys" He looked at us. "Yeah, I think Mads would rather pass. Your a bad influence Nick, we don't want another one of you." Celine dragged my arm. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I should've asked you. Unless you wanted Nick to spend time with him?" Celine whispered as we walked off into the waiting area. "I don't know" I sighed as I sat down. Annalise had sat down next to me and we started to speak.

-
hey guys
I hope u enjoyed this ch not uploading this til later sorry ab that

Have a good one