22

Madison: it's fine
Madison: I'm sorry Nick I was just angry
Madison: Nick??
Madison: look I'm sorry ok
-
I read those messages over and over again. I refreshed the page, over and over again. I checked my wifi, over and over again. But there was nothing, over and over again.

I shrugged it off, though. Maybe he was at training. Maybe he was sleeping. Or maybe he just didn't want to talk to me. I knew yesterday that I would regret not replying to him.

I hopped out of bed and decided to do some skin care.

20 minutes later...
My phone automatically turned on. I quickly grabbed it hoping it was Nick. Instead, it was Isaac.
                                          —
Isaac: [picture of Nick and a blonde girl]
Madison: that's ivy and Nick
Isaac: Ivy as in ivy Teigen?
Madison: whys he with her and who tf is she
Isaac: I wish I knew
Madison: me too
                                    _______
After breaking down and crying for who knows how long, I finally pulled myself together. If Nick didn't make me happy and all I did was cry, then why should I be with him?

I was going to Nicks house today anyways, so I can also ask him who this Ivy girl is there. I opened his door with the spare keys, to no one home. He comes back from training usually in exactly two minutes.

I heard the front door opened to be revealed to Nick and I obviously didn't want to talk to him first. I heard whispering but I ignored it.

15 minutes later...
"Iv- Madison, why are you ignoring me?" Nick asked me, in an annoyed tone. He'd never call me Madison in an occasion like now. "Why am I ignoring you?" I scoffed. "You haven't even said hello to me" Nick groaned. "Neither have you?" I questioned him. "Nick, ever since yesterday or however long it's been, you've made me feel like shit" I sighed. "This- this isn't gonna work for me - or you - we both need a break" I sighed. "Huh?" Nick confusingly murmured. "You heard me, Nick" I crowed.

I left Nicks house and went to my car. Shit. I forgot my car keys. "Nick, I forgot my keys - also I was just angry Nick by a break I meant I need space-" "what the fuck?!" I screamed of what I had just seen. "Ivy" I laughed. I grabbed my car keys. "Wait! Mads!" Nick called after me.

"Dont ever talk to me again! Or mads me or anything - I knew it! He was right!" I scoffed. "Who was right?! Madison, please!" Nick begged. "If it means that I have to suffer in order for you to be happy, then I'm done - this isn't how a relationship works, Nick!" I screamed. "No, no, what relationship? Fuck this and fuck you, Nick Daicos" I scoffed.

He grabbed my hand, "Don't you fucking touch me!" I hissed at Nick. "Relax a bit! Come on baby" Ivy called to Nick. "Please, Madison" He sighed. "Please don't leave me" He begged. "Babe, come on!" Ivy called again, louder this time. So, of course that's what Nick did. It was over. We were over.

I got in my car and burst out into tears. I knew where I needed to be. So, that's where I went.

-
Heyyy guysss
ok ok this drama is crazyyyy
wait until around 5-15 chapters from here, it's gonna get realllll good.

have a good one 🫶🏽🫶🏽