115

(i am lit so dumb they cant be engaged forever so this was js how their wedding went!! also sorry i cbf writing the whole prep of her finding a dress n stuff) 

The day had finally arrived, bathed in the warm, golden glow of the sun. Friends and family gathered at a picturesque garden, adorned with vibrant flowers and greenery, to witness the union of two souls deeply in love.

Madison stood at the altar, a vision of radiant beauty in her flowing ivory gown, her smile reflecting the drama of her joy. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked down the aisle, where Nick stood, waiting to become her husband.

Nick, dressed in a sharp charcoal suit, couldn't tear his gaze away from Madison. The drama of their love had brought them to this moment, and he couldn't have been happier. His heart swelled with pride and love as Madison made her way toward him.

As Madison reached Nick's side, the two exchanged heartfelt vows, their voices filled with the drama of their commitment to each other. Tears of joy glistened in their eyes as they promised to cherish and support each other through all of life's adventures.

The drama of their love story was woven into every aspect of the ceremony, from the heartfelt readings by close friends to the beautiful music that filled the air. The love that had grown between them was celebrated by all who gathered to witness their union.

With the exchange of rings, the drama of their commitment was sealed. Nick and Madison shared their first kiss as a married couple, the world around them fading away as they savored the sweet moment of their union.

The reception that followed was a lively affair, filled with laughter, dancing, and heartfelt toasts. The drama of their love story was retold through the speeches of family and friends, who shared anecdotes and memories that left everyone in stitches.

Nick and Madison shared their first dance as husband and wife, their movements graceful and filled with the drama of their love. As they swayed together on the dance floor, it was clear to all in attendance that their bond was unbreakable.

The drama of their wedding day was a reflection of the love that had blossomed between Nick and Madison. As the night drew to a close, they were surrounded by the warmth and support of their loved ones, ready to embark on a new chapter of their love story.

Under a star-filled sky, Nick and Madison bid farewell to their guests and made their way to their honeymoon destination, hand in hand. The drama of their journey together had led them to this moment, and they couldn't wait to begin their married life as one.

Their love story had reached a beautiful crescendo on this unforgettable day, and as they looked toward the future, they knew that the drama of their love would continue to be the driving force that bound them together, forever and always.

-

hey guys

i lit dont know y i forgot ab this n i lit cannot be stuffed to do a wedding prep thing but next ch out soon ik this is shit lol 

have a good one