90

Telling Nick about the pregnancy was one of the most nerve-wracking moments of my life. The drama of our reunion was already intense, and I didn't know how he would react to this unexpected twist.

I found Nick sitting on my living room couch, his expression a mix of surprise and concern when I finally gathered the courage to share the news. "Nick," I began, my voice trembling, "What is it your scaring me" Nick looked at me.

"I'm pregnant" I blurted. 

The drama of my words hung in the air as he stared at me, his eyes wide with shock. "Pregnant?" he repeated, as if he couldn't quite believe it.

I nodded, my heart pounding with the weight of the truth. "Yes, Nick. It's yours."

The drama of the revelation seemed to send him into a momentary panic. His mind raced with questions and fears, and for a brief moment, it felt as if our fragile reunion might crumble under the weight of this new drama.

"What does this mean for us?" he asked, his voice shaky.

I took a deep breath, trying to find the right words. "Nick, I don't know what the future holds, but I wanted you to know. The drama of parenthood is a journey filled with uncertainties, but I didn't want to keep it from you."

His eyes met mine, a mixture of fear and uncertainty still present, but then something shifted. The drama of his expression softened, and he seemed to take a deep breath, as if coming to a realisation.

"If it's a boy," he said slowly, "I'd have a mini-me. And no matter what happens between us, I'd still get to see you." He paused, a hint of a smile touching his lips. 

"Mads, I'm so happy that I get to have a little baby with you, but I want the baby to grow up with us being together so I really want to get back together, so would you be my girlfriend?"

"Mads, I'm so thrilled that we're having a baby together," Nick said, his eyes filled with emotion, "and I want nothing more than for our child to grow up with both of us by their side. So, I've been thinking... would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend again?"

Tears welled up in my eyes as the drama of his words sank in. The uncertainty of our future still lingered, but in that moment, I couldn't help but feel a surge of hope and happiness. The drama of our love story had taken us on a rollercoaster ride, but this was a new chapter, a chance to rewrite our story with a brighter and more promising future. 

"Yes, of course" I smiled as Nick and I shared a kiss. 

-

hey guys 

my friend n me that i mentioned in the other a/n lit js planned this whole story it was soooo funny but yeah so ik for a fact that u guys will enjoy it well i hope cs ik i did n she did anyways reached the target 4 90 ch lol

have a good one