21

ivyteigen just posted!

Liked by whispernickydaicos and 992 others

ivyteigen: hey ;)

user937: @madisonmercer UR BF LIKED THIS!

user833: lets make some drama, @madisonmercer

user744: MY BF DID NOT LIKE THIS

user934: did nick and madison break up?!

user374: GUYS FILL ME IN!

... [see more]

-
messages between Nick and Isaac
Isaac: Nick bro ppl r going off and @ madison on insta cs u like 'ivyteigen' post

Nick: idk who that is

Isaac: So then go unlike it

Nick: ohh that photo nah i liked the outfit and thought it would look good on mads and i alr told her so yea

Isaac: nick it looks like the chick from the beach

Nick: bro isaac relax

Isaac: im tryna help u so dont come crying for help when shit goes down nick

-

later that day

I was currently out on a date with Nick. It was currently 5:30pm. "So, hows training?" I asked, trying to start up a conversation. Nick didn't respond. Instead, he was looking at the waitress. Eyeing her every move. I frowned. I don't know what's going on. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She was pretty, but had a lot of make-up. She had a beautiful body, too.

She came over to us. Her name tag read 'Ivy'. "Hi guys, what can I get for you?" She asked fluttering her falsies. Ivy smiled at Nick a lot, too.

We had just finished ordering. "Thanks hot- hot food please" Nick cleared his throat. I was so confused, but I was just over reacting, at least I told myself that. "Nick" I called for the third time. "Oh, yeah?" He said, shaking his head. "That's the third time" I sighed. "I'm so sorry, I'm just so tired from training" Nick smiled. "All good" I mumbled.

I tried to ignore all these little things that made me feel like absolute shit. We had left the restaurant and went to Nicks car. Usually Nick would ask me to go to his place. Today, he didn't. "Also, I gotta go home"  I said, playing with my rings. Usually Nick would hold my hand, or place his hand on my thigh. Just those little things, you know?

At red lights, he would text someone. He would then put his phone in his lap once his finished, switched over, making the screen face down. "What's you address again? Punch it in" He told me. I typed in my address in the infotainment system (those car touch screen thingy according to google)

I was surprised he forgot my address. I just wanted to be at home, in my bed. I hated every bit of tonight.
Was Nick getting over me?

"It says it's on the left, I'll park here because I'm not sure which one" Nick blankly said whilst he pulled over. I didn't even want to say anything to him. I grabbed my bag and walked out of the car. He looked at me confused.

I opened the car door again. I grabbed my phone, "I knew you'd-" me slamming the car door cut Nick off. I felt tears fall down my face. I wiped them away and ran inside. I shut the door behind me and immediately went straight to my room.

-
After my shower I messaged Isaac.

Madison: I don't think the beach chick is the only girl that caught nicks eye unless her names ivy.
Isaac: Her names def ivy, look don't do anything until ur sure.
Madison: his such a fkn dick
Isaac: hey hey r u ok?? tell me everything
-
I messaged Isaac for a bit until Nick messaged me.

Nick: what was that about?
Nick: Madison answer
Madison: what was what abt
Nick: Look I'm sorry Madison
Madison: it's fine
Nick: is that all you gotta say??
Madison: well what else do u want me to say?
Nick: r u srs
Nick: where'd u go
Nick: answer
Nick: wtv but I'm sorry mads
-
I wanted to cry, I needed to cry. So, of course tears poured down my face. I groaned.

-
Hey guysss
this might be a bit shit tbh but yeah
but I've always thought of an idea that links up to this even b4 writing my story and it'll acc be good. hope u enjoyed tho

have a good one 🫶🏽🫶🏽