71

It has been a full 3 days since Nick and I have spoken, but he said he needs time. Today was the day that I had decided to message him.

Madison: Hey Nick, im not trying to pressure you into anything but just lmk when u wanna talk abt things x
Madison: also im so so sorry for not telling u abt Archie I js didn't think it was that big of a deal but I should've told u and im sorry for that.
Nick: Thanks.
Madison: ?? Do u not wanna talk things out
Nick: I rlly do but rn idek how abt at 5 I pick u up
-
Nick had picked me up and I was sitting in his car looking down at my fingers. The car ride was silent. "You know I love you," Nick spoke up. "I thought you were the one that didn't want to make things right between us" Nick sent me glances now and then, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Really?" My eyes widened. "Of course I would want to make things right—" I was cut off by a pair of lips crushing into mine. I missed this. Was all I thought.

-
We are the navy blues

I was at the Carlton game with my little cousins, Lana and Liam. Elijah and Liam were my aunts kids and I had taken them to the footy multiple times. Well, I mean Carlton games. The boys will do anything to go to any game so I'll try to take them with me to Collingwood verses giants or port.

"Yes!" Liam screamed.  "Jealous?" Elijah snickered. "Hey, I'll take you home" I joked at the young boy. "I'm kidding, but El I literally go for Carlton" I laughed. "Dad goes for Collingwood but your mum made me a Carlton supporter" I smiled. Growing up my mums side were all Carlton supporters, and I always spent time with them which meant I had no option but to go for Carlton.

I do like Collingwood, though.

The boys didn't know I had organised to go down to the locker rooms. "Oh, boys your mum wants you home now come on, let's go before it gets to crazy" I told them. The boys groaned as they dragged themselves to what they thought was the 'car'.

We made our way to the locker rooms. "This isn't the way to the car" Liam tapped me. "Just you wait and see" I shook my head, smiling. The boys had cupped their hands over their mouths, realising where we were going to. We walked in after showing security our passes and the boys were so happy. The boys were already sticking their hands out for when the Carlton players walk in.

"Madison, this is once in a lifetime. Stick your hand out!" Elijah grabbed my hand. "Oh my god, oh my god!" Liam jumped as the boys came towards us to walk in. "Good game boys!" Elijah yelled.

The boys had finished singing the Carlton theme song and Elijah and Liam were jumping around with so much energy and enthusiasm. "Hey boys" Charlie Curnow bent down to meet the boys' eye level. "You're Charlie Curnow!" Liam squealed. "Can we take a photo with you?!" Elijah asked. "Sure can" Charlie grinned.

"Mads, hurry up! Get this photo, quick!" Liam demanded. "Ok, ok" I laughed. I took a photo of the boys with Charlie then I took a photo with him and then we did one all together.

"Wait!" Elijah ran to the bag Liam was holding and pulled out a sharpie. "Can you sign our jerseys!" Elijah asked. "Sure can" Charlie answered. "Did you want me to sign yours?" He asked. "Already got it" I pointed to the jersey. "Oh, I remember you" Charlie laughed. "Your the girl—" "Yeah I think we both remember" I cut him off as we laughed about the moment.

"Can you please call over Patrick Cripps! I only got his signature left til I finish all of the signatures!" Liam asked. "Hey, same here!" Elijah scanned the room for Patrick Cripps. "There!" He pointed. "Lovely talking to youse, Cripps will be over here any moment" Charlie got up and stuck out his hand for another high five.

-

The boys had gotten Patrick Cripps to sign their jersey and spoke to him and literally didn't let him leave.

I had all of the Carlton players signatures but it was so good to be there surrounded by the Carlton players. Next week I'd be going to the Collingwood game against either Giants or Port.

-
hey guys
alr so it didn't make sense y she would take her cousins if she didn't go for Carlton like she can but ykwim but omfg I was at the game at the front of level one and the players high fived me n all that but that game I lit lost my voice and 100 heart attacks later we won by 2 pts but anyways hope u enjoyed that chapter n most likely Carlton will acc never be mentioned in this book ever again 😹 nah but if it's Carlton in the grannies (hopefully 🙏🤞🏽) then it'll be mentioned MAYBE. oof this a/n is so long for what but yeah pray for Carlton to win grannies don't hate guys 😽

have a good one