37

My phone automatically turned on, which obviously meant I had a notification. I checked my phone.

mikayla crisp sent you a snap!
-
🟥 Open Snap
-

Mikayla: Not sure if you have plans with Nick, I feel sorry for you because these girls are probably why his going to be late, maybe not even turn up 🫣

Madison: 😂 Maybe I'll see him later aha but they can spend as long as they want to with him, but that pictures telling me that it will be very long 🤣 oh my gosh but they are sooo cute!!

Mikayla: Aww thank you gorgeous ❤️❤️ maybe one day you can meet them xx

Madison: yeah hopefully one day ❣️

Mikayla: Are you going to the game next week?

Madison: yep! you??

Mikayla: definitely now! 😂 do you know if Annalise is coming?

Madison: yeah she is too x

Mikayla: Ahh ok 👌 well hopefully I'll see you guys next week, can't wait! 🫶🏽

Madison: Bye, hopefully I'll see you next week. Looking forward to it 😁

Mikayla: Bye 😘

-
"What do you mean?!" I heard Kendall whisper. I know I should've not eavesdropped but I had to listen. "Mads wont tell Nick — tell her not to!" Kendall mentioned my name.

"Annalise if she fucking threw hands at you, you of course are in the right to hit her back!" Kendall whisper-yelled into the speaker.

"That is absolutely feral, she's gross" Kendall said in a disgusted tone. "Josh doesn't know!?" Kendall freaked out. I heard Kendall coming to the door so I quickly ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Mads your phone was ringing" She handed me her phone.

1 missed call from Annalise

I picked up the phone and called her back. "Hey Mads" She croaked. "Hi Anni" I replied. "Maddie came over," She stopped. "Yeah?" I told her. "Mhm, she asked me to take her to the bathroom" She said. "I tried saying no— but I literally had no choice" She sighed. "I took her to the bathroom then she like nudged me — I told her 'why'd you nudge me?' And she eyed me up and down, she then told me that she can do whatever she wants and she also said that nudging someone isn't as bad as cheating" Annalise crowed. "I then- she then pushed me and said what am I going to do," I didn't want to hear what she was going say. "I pushed her away and told her to stop— then she called out for Josh" She continued. "And Josh couldn't hear her — long story short she pulled my hair and I told her to get out, I dragged her by her hair downstairs and Josh was in the bathroom" She told me.

"Oh my god — I'm so sorry, I hope things get better but good on you for defending yourself" I told Annalise. "You didn't do anything wrong" I added.

-
I was currently at Nicks house. "Apparently Maddie and Annalise had a bitch fight" Nick randomly said. "Really?" I pretended to not know what he was talking about. "Yeah — apparently Annalise randomly pushed her and then Maddie pushed her back but Annalise dragged Maddie by her hair out of the house" Nick shook his head. Well, Maddie is a liar. "Check the cameras" I tried not to, but it came out in an aggressive tone. "True" Nick said. He messaged someone, maybe Josh? Or even his sister.

"Josh told me he'll check the cameras" Nick informed me.

-
Hey guyssss

I hope u enjoyed that chapter but sorry if it's short tho.

have a good oneeee 🫶🏽