114

The sun was streaming through the curtains, casting a warm, golden glow across the room as Noah played on his colourful baby mat, surrounded by an assortment of soft toys. His bright eyes sparkled with curiosity as he reached out to touch a hanging mobile, causing it to gently sway.

Nick and I sat on the floor, watching our son's every move with adoring smiles. The drama of parenthood had introduced us to a world filled with wonder and joy, and moments like these were the purest form of magic.

I reached over and grabbed a plush stuffed animal, holding it up for Noah to see. His tiny little fingers grasped the toy, and he let out a delighted giggle. The drama of his laughter filled the room, and it was music to our ears.

Nick leaned in closer, his warm breath tickling my ear as he whispered, "He's got your smile, Mads." I turned to look at him, my heart swelling with love. The drama of our shared moments as a family filled me with an overwhelming sense of happiness.

Noah continued to explore the world around him, his tiny hands and feet in constant motion. Nick and I exchanged playful glances, silently communicating our shared delight in watching our son's discoveries.

With a mischievous twinkle in his eye, Nick leaned over and gently tickled Noah's belly. The drama of our son's laughter erupted once more, and his infectious giggles filled the room. I couldn't help but join in, my own laughter blending with his.

... "Ugh! When can we see you again?" Gigi and Celine had groaned in unison, their voices filled with longing. The drama of our separation was always met with heartfelt expressions of missing each other.

I grinned, knowing that our bond was unbreakable despite the physical distance that sometimes separated us. "How about this week?" I suggested, a sparkle of excitement in my eyes.

The drama of planning our next get-together was always a joyous affair. Gigi and Celine exchanged excited glances, their smiles reflecting the same enthusiasm I felt. We quickly began brainstorming ideas for our upcoming rendezvous. (wtf y did i write rendezvous)

I was excited to see my friends again this week, we spoke for a bit more before I hung up and decided to spend some time with Noah and Nick. 

-

hey guys
so i realised i uploaded yesterday but y tf did it seem like way longer lol

have a good one