126

It was one of those serene evenings in Melbourne when the sun painted the sky with warm hues of orange and pink. Nick, Madison, and Noah decided to make the most of this beautiful day by taking a leisurely stroll in the neighbourhood park.

Noah was in his stroller, his tiny fingers reaching out to touch the leaves on the low-hanging branches. The world was still so new to him, and every rustle of a leaf or chirping bird was a source of wonder.

Nick walked alongside Madison, their fingers gently entwined, and they shared a comfortable silence. It was a time when words weren't needed; their connection spoke volumes.

As they reached a cozy spot in the park, Madison spread out a picnic blanket, and Nick carefully cradled Noah in his arms, settling him down. The family's picnic basket was filled with sandwiches, fresh fruit, and a thermos of coffee.

Nick made funny faces, eliciting delightful giggles from Noah, and the entire park seemed to light up with their laughter. Families were enjoying their own picnics, and children played on the swings. It was a beautiful day to be outside, to be alive, and to be together.

As they enjoyed their picnic, they talked about the future, dreams, and aspirations. Nick spoke about how he couldn't wait to take Noah to footy games, to share his passion for the sport with his son. Madison's heart swelled with the promise of making these dreams come true as a family.

Noah's eyes sparkled with curiosity, taking in the world around him, and in those peaceful moments, Madison couldn't help but think how lucky she was. Her family was her world, and even though life could be challenging at times, moments like these made it all worthwhile.

The evening sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the park. It was time to pack up and head back home, but the love and togetherness they felt during this simple picnic were the memories that would stay with them forever.

-

hey guys

i am so so so so sorry ik this is so short n so shit but im aiming to upload a lot like i mentioned n to get to the good bits i js wanna upload a few like peaceful ch iykwim sorry ab that tho!! 

have a good one