70

Nick's POV:

The revelation that Madison and Archie knew each other had left me feeling uneasy, and I knew I couldn't let this matter fester any longer. As Madison and I sat down to talk, the tension in the room was palpable.

"Nick, you are literally being so dry right now. You're avoiding me. What's wrong?" Madison turned to me.

"Madison," I began, my voice carefully controlled, "I need to understand why you didn't tell me about your connection with Archie. Seeing that Instagram post caught me completely off guard."

Madison's expression shifted from surprise to defensiveness. "Nick, it's not like we're close or anything. Archie's my cousin, and we don't see each other that often."

I couldn't hide my frustration. "But that's the point, Madison. I didn't know he was your cousin. You never mentioned it."

Madison's eyes flashed with irritation. "I didn't think it was a big deal. It's not like we talk about our extended families all the time."

I could feel my anger rising. "It is a big deal, Madison. You never thought to mention it, and I had to find out through an Instagram post. It makes me feel like you're hiding something from me."

Madison's voice grew louder as she defended herself. "I'm not hiding anything! It just didn't come up, and I didn't think it was important."

The argument escalated, our voices growing louder as we both struggled to make our points heard. The drama that had been simmering beneath the surface had erupted into a full-blown clash of emotions.

"Nick, you're overreacting," Madison accused, her frustration evident. "This shouldn't be a big deal."

I felt my anger reach its peak, and I stood up, pacing the room. "It is a big deal, Madison."

"How?" She groaned. 

-

Madison's POV:

The argument with Nick had escalated beyond what I had anticipated, and as he stood up in frustration, I watched helplessly as he stormed out of the room. The door slammed shut, leaving behind an oppressive silence.

Tears welled up in my eyes as the reality of the situation sank in. The drama that had unfolded from such a minor revelation had driven a wedge between us. I knew I had to do something to salvage our relationship.

With trembling hands, I reached for my phone and dialed Nick's number, each ring feeling like an eternity. My heart pounded as I waited for him to pick up.

"Nick," I began, my voice shaky with emotion, "please, let's talk about this. I didn't mean for it to turn into such a big argument."

There was a pause on the other end of the line, and I could hear Nick's heavy breathing. "Madison, I just need some space right now. This drama has gotten out of hand."

Desperation welled up inside me as I realised how much our relationship meant to me. "Nick, I love you. I don't want this drama to tear us apart. Please, let's work through this together."

Nick's voice softened, but there was still a hint of frustration in his tone. "I love you too, Madison. But we need to figure out how to communicate better. I'll call you later when we've both had a chance to calm down."

I nodded, even though he couldn't see it through the phone. "Okay, Nick. Take your time. I'll be here when you're ready to talk."

As I hung up the phone, I couldn't help but feel a sense of anxiety and uncertainty. The drama that had erupted from such a seemingly insignificant revelation had shaken our relationship to its core. I could only hope that, with time and communication, we would find a way to mend the rift and emerge stronger together.

-

hey guys 

back here again lolololol but yeah nothing to say hopefully but im back here soon. also guys idk when id finish this story but im hoping to get it to 100+ chapters and i dont plan on stopping soon but js wondering for when i do finish what story u guys would want next. like any player of if its a mix of players like those imagines but yeah feel free to lmk by msging me or commenting it, also i dont know if id be finished by the end of the yr or not but i js want the story to be wayyy longer and i have a lottt more planned so if u have any thoughts of when u think i should stop also lmk but yea lol 
i went from going to nothing to say to writing a whole life story i lit cant omg 

have a good one