Wounds | Chan

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

-tw: mentions of child abuse, violence, panic attack

-requested by rudbduzh

-hope you'll like it!

-----------------------------------------------

...

"BANGCHAN! YOU COME HEAR NOW!

Voices echoing through the walls, carrying with them the weight of frustration and anger. 

Arguments grow louder, heart beating faster.

He couldn't understand, he couldn't escape the darkness that was bound to happen.

He would hide in his room, clutching his favourite stuffed bear tightly, hoping for the storm to pass.

At the end of the day, he would always be found.

And what awaited him outside of his room, was beyond expression.

A tender soul, fragile and small,

endures a pain that should not befall.

...

---

Minho's pov

"I just don't get why you wouldn't ask me? I've told you multiple times that I wanted to go and see it!"

Stunned, I looked at Changbin, not knowing if I should laugh or not. Was he really that pissed? I just took Jisung and Felix to the cinema, to watch some new film that was apparently more important than I thought.

"You're joking right? Are you seriously this mad over some movie?", I retorted, not liking the way he was speaking to me.

He snorted before standing up from his seat. "It isn't just some movie, it's the one I wanted to see with you guys together and what I really looked forward to. Was it so hard to ask me?" 

"I texted you but you said you were at the gym!" I narrowed my eyes. "Don't say that I haven't asked you because I'm always asking and trying to include everyone!"

There was a moment of silence before Changbin seemed to lose his temper completely.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO THE CINEMA!! IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, YOU ORIGINALLY PLANNED EATING SOMEWHERE!"