Concussion | Seungmin

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

-tw: concussion (surprise)

-requested by: natterflynate

-hope you'll like it!

-----------------------------------------------

Seungmin's pov

The rhythmic thud of our footsteps echoed through the practice room as we ran through the new choreography. My mind was focused, counting each beat, ensuring every move was precise. As I spun around, I caught a glimpse of a prop—a heavy spotlight stand—that had been left too close to the dance area. Before I could react, I felt a sharp pain as my head collided with it.

"Ah!" I yelped, staggering back and clutching my head. The room seemed to tilt for a moment, but I forced myself to stay upright.

"Seungmin! Are you okay?" Felix's voice was filled with concern as he rushed over, Jeongin and Minho close behind.

"I'm fine," I insisted, giving them a reassuring smile. "Just a little bump."

"Are you sure?" Jeongin asked, eyes wide with worry.

"Yeah, really," I said, trying to sound convincing. The ache in my head was already subsiding, or so I thought. "Let's keep going. We need to get this right."

They hesitated but eventually nodded, and we resumed practice. I pushed through the routine, ignoring the throbbing in my head.

By the time we finished, I was drenched in sweat and exhausted. My head still hurt, but it was more of an annoyance than anything else. We headed back to the dorms, the excitement of completing a successful practice fueling our chatter and laughter.

Back home, I took a quick shower, hoping it would wash away the lingering pain. Instead, the hot water seemed to make it worse. I felt a wave of dizziness as I stepped out of the shower, gripping the sink for support. This wasn't normal.

"Seungmin, you okay?" Jisung's voice called from the living room.

"Yeah, just...tired," I replied, trying to keep my voice steady. I dried off and dressed, but as I walked to the kitchen, the dizziness returned. I reached out to steady myself on the counter, my vision blurring for a moment.

"Min, you don't look so good," Jisung said, his eyes wide with concern. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Just a headache," I mumbled, but the truth was becoming harder to ignore. I felt nauseous and unsteady, my head pounding harder with each passing minute.

"Seungmin, this isn't just a headache," Jisung insisted, his voice urgent. "Remember the hit you took at practice? You could have a concussion."

"A concussion?" The word sounded foreign and distant, like it belonged to someone else. But as I tried to focus on Jisung's face, everything started to spin. The room tilted, and I felt myself falling.

"Seungmin!" Jisung's voice was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

--

Chan's pov

The moment I heard Jisung's panicked shout, my heart nearly stopped.

"Seungmin!" The urgency in Jisung's voice was unmistakable. I dropped everything and sprinted from the kitchen to the living room. As I skidded into the room, I saw Seungmin collapsing, and Jisung barely managed to catch him before he hit the floor.