Falling | Minho

-----------------------------------------------

Stray kids had a big show this day. They had their last performance on their world tour in Japan and they were all hyped up for the last dance. They had already danced to "Maniac", "Charmer", "God's menu" and "Cheeze", which was pretty amazing. The concert hall was crowded with fans, all singing and vibing to their current song ,,Circus".

They were in their mid performance, when things suddenly changed.

The members were all exhausted, but also happy to perform infront of stays, except for Minho, who was struggling to keep up with the choreo. He tried to slow down a bit, in order to look as refreshing as possible, when his line came up.

Chan had some worry in his face, when Minho barely sang the lyrics and just huffed into his mic. Of course the dance was challenging for them, but when they practised, everyone did a great job.

After his line Minho tried his best to execute the steps precisely, however he slipped on his way back to his original position and fell hard on his knees.

For a second, he was in another world, hearing nothing, only his head pounding and his heart racing.

Then he heard stays, gasping in shock, which brought him back into reality.

"Minho!", they all shouted in concern.

Jisung was all of a sudden at his side, grabbing him by his arm, lifting him up. The other members checked if he was ok, but they had to go on with the song, since it was soon over anyway.

His knees hurt pretty bad, as he tried to participate in the dance again but he forced a smile on his face, so that stays can be realieved.

Jisung watched Minho carefully, he knew that he was hurt, more than his hyung would ever admit. It made him feel miserable to watch his hyung being at this state and still kept going.

When the show ended they all said their goodbyes to their fans and went off the stage.

While going to their rooms, all members were gathering around Minho, who was now visibly in pain.

"Yo Minho, are you alright? That fall seemed pretty nasty". Chan was laying his hand on Minho's shoulder, trying to cheer him up.

"You really scared us for a moment", Felix said, the other members agreeing.

Now, he couldn't help but tearing up, as his emotions were overwhelming him.

He was feeling awful, giving the pain he had, but he was also feeling disappointed at himself, not ending their tour gracefully.

The members were shocked to see Minho cry. He was never really showing his emotions infront of them, although he was pretty sensitive.

"Hey, look at me! What's wrong?" Chan pulled him in a hug, now Minho really started to cry.

Jisung was padding his shoulders.

"It's okay, hyung, it can happen to anyone! You did a great job today!"

"No, I... I did not", he sobbed, barely looking at him.

The others were standing around the three, not knowing what to do. Eventually they went to change their outfits, leaving Minho and Jisung behind.

"Han, I - I wanted to do my best today and I've really tried, b..but I couldn't-, I..I was feelin-, I..I didn't", he tried to explain but his voice broke.

"Shh, hyung, it's ok, please don't cry". Jisung was holding him tight, thinking about the right words.

"You don't need to explain anything. I know you were overworked, I mean, you've spent the last weeks dancing all day long, without any rest!"

He grabbed his hands, touching them gently, as Minho cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry", was all he could say, wiping the tears on his face away.

"Don't be", Han said, giving him a profounding smile, before pulling him into a hug.

-----------------------------------------------