Disagree | 3Racha

-----------------------------------------------

a/n:

tw: swearing

<not really a sickfic but I just had this idea>

-----------------------------------------------

Changbin sat in front of his laptop, the glow of the screen casting shadows on his tense face. He furrowed his brows, his fingers hovering over the keyboard, hesitant to type out the response to Chan's latest message. They had been going back and forth for what felt like hours, but neither seemed willing to budge.

It all started with a simple disagreement over a productional choice for their latest track. Chan was adamant about incorporating a certain sound, convinced it would elevate the song to new heights. Changbin, on the other hand, had reservations. He couldn't shake the feeling that the sound didn't quite fit, that it would disrupt the delicate balance they had worked so hard to achieve.

Their discussion had quickly escalated into a heated argument, each of them passionately defending their vision for the song. But as the minutes stretched into hours, frustration had begun to overshadow their creative fervor.

Changbin sighed, running a hand through his hair as he reread Chan's latest message.

'I just don't understand why you're so against this. It's going to take the song to a whole new level, trust me.'

Trust. The word echoed in Changbin's mind. Trust was the foundation of their partnership, the glue that held their creative endeavors together. But in that moment, trust felt elusive, slipping through his fingers like grains of sand.

With a heavy heart, Changbin typed out his response, his fingers moving slowly over the keys.

'I hear what you're saying, but I still think we should reconsider. Let's talk about it tomorrow, when we've had some time to think.'

He hit send and closed his laptop, feeling drained and defeated. The weight of their disagreement hung heavy in the air, casting a pall over the studio.

--

Jisung's pov

"You just don't get it, do you?" Chan's voice was tinged with frustration, his hands gesturing wildly as he tried to make his point. "This sound is exactly what the song needs to take it to the next level!"

Changbin's jaw clenched, his own frustration boiling to the surface as he shook his head in disbelief. "Are you kidding me? That sound is like nails on a damn chalkboard! It'll ruin the entire vibe we've worked so hard to create!"

"Guys, come on," I pleaded, my voice barely above a whisper as I tried to interject. "Let's just take a step back and--"

But my words were cut off by another volley of accusations, each one more biting than the last.

"You're being stubborn, Changbin," Chan shot back, his voice laced with irritation. "We need to try new things if we want to grow as artists. You can't just stick to the same old formula every time!"

Changbin's fists clenched at his sides, his temper flaring as he struggled to keep his emotions in check. "And you can't just throw in random shit and expect it to magically work! We need to be smart about this, hyung, not just throw everything at the wall and see what sticks!"

My attempts to mediate were pointless, my words falling on deaf ears as Chan and Changbin continued to clash. I felt utterly powerless to stop them from tearing each other apart.