༺ 86. ༻

The whole mansion was full of happiness and joy after a long time. It was early in the morning and Hyunjin was awake from the loud noises coming from out of the room or downstairs and he was pretty sure it was his gang and his family excited for today's event. The funny thing was when he wake up he get concerned about the noises. Was he dreaming and hearing noises or was it his delusion? If not then where the heck noises are coming from in that sound proof room?

For a moment, he checked on Lix but the poor guy was sleeping soundly then he looked here and there with his sleepy eyes and found his room's door unlocked. 

"How in the world-" he get up lazily and step towards the door, half sleepy. 

He went out of the room and saw everyone busy in their own things while enjoying each and every moment. "You yourself is looking like a priest in this outfit! change it" he doesn't know in what context Seungmin called Jeongin, a Priest but he surely laughed at this at which all of them noticed his presence upstairs. 

"Yooo! Mr. Groom, if you had your beauty sleep enough then come here and help us arranging things" Minho called him out but who Hyunjin is to leave his man behind and enjoy downstairs? "It's our day so we will enjoy. Arrange yourself" he shot back and was going in the room back but then he realized his real motive of coming out. 

"Heyy!! which one of you tried to peek on us and left the door open?" he raised his brows and waited for the answer "it was me, Hyunjin, just wanted to check on you both but you both were sleeping soundly so I didn't bother to wake any of you up and I guess, mistakenly left the door open" Hyunjin's mother apologized and "Nah, Mom, it's okay. I thought it's one of the boys" Hyunjin's eyes softened as he realized it was his mom and by closing the matter, he went in his room, back to his Lixie.

"hufff" Han let out a deep breath like he was under pressure. "Thank you so much, Aunt. You saved our life. Where have you been all my life? I would've use your power against your son everytime he do something" Han said hyping up that made all of them laugh.

Everything was so good. Everyone was so comfortable around each other, the boys, their parents, and ofc, Yeji and Ryujin too. They laugh together as one of them make a joke while preparing things for wedding ceremony that was just some hours later now.

After some mins Chan went upstairs and knock on the door before opening it a little and heard a whisper in return "come in" he went in and found Hyunjin admiring his beauty beside him "C'mon, get up! Today is ceremony! An important day for both of you!" Chan excitedly squeal, whisperingly yelled.

"Shhh.... he's asleep, don't yell" Hyunjin quietly answered him that made Chan offended "I'm not yelling, I'm just whispering" Yeah, whatever, don't yell whisperingly too".....

••••••••••••••

"ohh, here's our grooms coming" Ryujin announced as she saw both of them walking down the stairs, side by side, looking perfect as usual. 

"yeah, after we are done with almost everything" Yeonjun sassed at which everyone chuckled.

"leaving you cuz you're my cousin otherwise I don't let people go like that" "Shh.. c'mon, came out of character for today at least" Hyunjin threatened Yeonjun but didn't dare to speak in front of Lix instead he pouted and Lix lightly slapped his pout while chuckling. 

"Now, you both go ready and then we all have to go" "we are ready" "not like that with your tuxedos" Felix's mom came from behind and hold both of their ears.  "But Mom, it's too hot and till evening we'll get sweaty in that so we will wear them after hair and makeup" they pleaded their moms and finally they agreed.

The next moment, the wedding party gathered in the hotel's dining room for breakfast that was near the wedding ceremony place. The elders sat together at one side and shared chats about the big day ahead while the youngers sat together and chatted excitedly about the big day and exchanged jokes and laughter.