Chapter 48

Lucas

There was this feeling he couldn't explain.
It felt amazing, fantastic actually. It felt like his whole body was burning. Like every cell in it was on fire. Everywhere Luna's fingers went, a trail of sparks followed.

They stumbled into the dark living room, the sunlight had disappeared when the door shut closed behind them on entering Luna's apartment. Their coats, shoes and socks discarded while kissing in the hall.

Luna's hands clenched the collar of his shirt, her lips were pressed hard against his. The sweet innocent kisses were long given. These kisses were full of lust and want, of passion. His arms wrapped around her waist as he stumbled a few more steps into the living room with her. The blinds were down, but faintly he could make out the silhouettes of the furniture.

Luna's fingers wandered down his shirt, opening one button after the other. Lucas let her, let her do what she wanted while he slipped his tongue inside of her mouth, exploring every inch of it. He stroked her tongue with his, pulling her flush against his chest when she had opened his shirt completely.

His arms brushed her pullover up to feel her skin. She was warm, heated by their doings. Her body shuddered the second their skin met. Luna's arms wrapped around his neck for support. Their tongues danced with each other, caressing each other until they needed to breath and separated.

He could feel her leaning back in his arms, could hear her catch her breath. His eyes were fixed on her, it was too dark for him to see every detail of her. But he could see her eyes, the blue-grey in them shone back at him and faintly he could see a soft little smile.

Luna closed her eyes for just a moment, but that was enough for the whole room to light up. The living room behind her was filled with candles she lit up with her magic. It wasn't just one or two, there were - he didn't wanna spend the time he had with her counting candles. They were on the table in the back of the living room, on the couch table, on the kitchen counter, on shelves and cabinets, on the ground, on the window sill, almost everywhere. Bright enough to let him see every detail of her.

"Look who is all sweet and romantic now," he smirked at her.
"The things I wanna do might not be sweet," she replied, her voice a little horse.
"Is that so?" Lucas raised an eyebrow to play with her.
"Shut up and kiss me." She pulled him closer by the collar again and kissed him, greedily taking whatever he gave her.

He loosened an arm from her waist and splayed his fingers on her skin, she shuddered. The hairs on her body stood up when that hand started to explore her upper body. He began by stroking her side, receiving a soft moan that went under in their kiss.

He did it again before letting that hand wander lower, touching the waistband of her jeans and pulling a little. He let his hand slip in, wander south just to the waistband of her panties. They were lace, he could feel it.

Lucas went no further than that, pulled on her panties a little, but that was about it.
"Please, don't tease me," she begged.
"But I want to. So. Bad," he whispered into her ear, biting her ear lobe and placing a kiss directly under her ear. She fell into his body, melted into his arm.

He slipped his hand out and opened the button of the high-waisted jeans. Pulling the zipper, he exposed her stomach to him. His hand wandered up this time, his fingers graced the upper part of her breast, traced the shape of her bra.

Luna was about to complain again when he cupped her breast and squeezed. Lucas deepened the kiss, pulling her closer by the waist while massaging her breasts. Moans sounded in the room when she pulled out of the kiss, catching her breath for not even a second before he attacked her neck.