Chapter 68

Lucas

It felt physically impossible to keep his hands off her, he just wanted to kiss every inch of her body, pleasure her and draw the sounds from her he loved hearing.
Like his name spoken, or screamed, in passion.

They were barely through the front door of his apartment when he caged her in his arms and captured her lips. Luna smiled into the kiss, leaning into his body and wrapping her arms around his neck.

The kiss was far from sweet and innocent, it was wild and passionate, demanding for more, so much more and he couldn't decide what he wanted.
Lucas' hands wandered under her coat, finding her waist and holding her close to his body. The material of her white pullover was soft against his skin. He pulled her against him, their lower bodies connecting. His heart raced, blood shooting to his cock, he was getting hard and she could feel it.

Luna pulled back, breathless, and tipped her head back to look at him. "What about your brother?" she asked.
"Out. We have the place to ourselves," he answered. Asher went out with friends and would stay at their place. Wyatt was out on his date with Emma too and they would go to her place after, no one could walk in on them.

Lucas went to kiss her neck that was covered by the turtleneck. He placed a kiss on it and then crouched down. Lifting her foot, he took off her right overknee boot and kissed her calve over the tights before placing her foot on the floor and repeating the process with the other one.

Leaving another kiss on the side of her leg just where her skirt ended, he got back up and connected their lips. Luna removed his coat, let it fall to the ground, hers falling just a second later. He cupped her face, pulled on her lower lips with his teeth while slipping off his own shoes and socks and pushing them aside.

His tongue slipped into her mouth, only for a moment, explored before they  pulled back just enough to breath. Her hot breath hit his face.
"I don't know if I wanna make love to you or fuck you hard," he admitted, burying his hands in her brown waves.

Grinning, she brushed her hands over his chest up to his neck, wrapping around it again.
"Why don't you do both?" She placed a kiss on his lips. His hands glided up her legs. "Fuck me hard and then make sweet love to me." Lucas hoisted her up onto his hips, her legs wrapped around his middle, bringing her covered sex closer to his hard cock. She was wearing too many clothes, he too.

She had no idea what he wanted her to do tonight. She had no idea what he had planned because he had wanted to take her home and have sex tonight.

"I'd love to." Their lips found each others again and he started moving further into the apartment, towards the staircase and his room. His hands were on her ass squeezing and making her moan into the kiss. He slipped his tongue inside her mouth, explored every inch of it and caressed her tongue with his.

Her hands moved over his shoulders, cupped his face as she deepened the kiss.
Lucas made it into his room, kicking the door shut with his foot and turning the light on with his elbow, he strided over to the bed and placed her in the middle of it. "But under one condition," he referred to his previous statement as he hovered over her body.

He unclipped the crystal necklace she wore and put it on the nightstand, pulling the collar down he kissed her neck. Her skin was hot against his lips, goosebumps spread over her entire body and he smirked at that reaction.

"What's your condition?" she asked, voice shaky from that kiss. He pushed himself up, locking his eyes with her gorgeous blue-grey ones.
"You gotta tell me what you want." He kissed the other side of her neck and returned to that position. "And you've got to do what you want."

She turned them around, her bottom right over his cock. The tight, chequered, black and white skirt stretched over her legs. Her knees touching the sides of his hips as she sat on his lower body with her legs partly spread.