3. cast

• •

finn wolfhard
as
ziggy roberts

"i've just bought a bunch of plants to brighten the place up a little bit and get rid of the stench of piss and corpses

"i've just bought a bunch of plants to brighten the place up a little bit and get rid of the stench of piss and corpses."
-
"you're leaving? already? but... but my mom just died. she just died because of a case, so you're gonna leave for one? what could be more important than your family right now, aunt lilah?"
-
"i know... i know that i never really knew the baby, but i still miss him. i was going to be a big brother, and... and now my mom is dead, and my baby brother is dead, and mamma is falling apart. i don't know how to breathe when everything is so heavy."

ethan hawke
as
elliot milner

ethan hawke as elliot milner

"we're the same. you're mine. you always will be."
-
"oh, jennifer is a touchy subject for you. i see. funny. you had more of a reaction to her than you did to dylan."
-
"i never wanted to kill you. there is nothing cowardly in me admitting that. i may be a killer, isobel, but i never hurt you. you could've said no."

lisa ann walter
as
nora hart

"i know she's probably never said it, jennifer, but she loves you with everything she is

"i know she's probably never said it, jennifer, but she loves you with everything she is. and she may never say it, but i need you to know that she loves you. she lights up when she talks about you. i've never seen that girl so in love with anyone, including my son. when she comes home, she will need you."
-
"monopoly has ruined this family more than our son's death did."
-
"i never thought i'd get to become a grandmother once dylan died. thank you, my girls. thank you for letting me be your mother, and their grandmother."

david harbour
as
colin hart

"grandpa colin is here! where are my rugrats?" -"you still leave the light on for her, huh?" -"you're not

-
"you still leave the light on for her, huh?"
-
"you're not... it's not as simple as being a hero or a monster. you're not one or the other. every coin has two sides, and neither side of your coin scares me. you'll always be my dizzy izzy. you're my daughter before you're his. always."

christian serratos
as
ssa evangeline lacey

christian serratos as ssa evangeline lacey

"i'm not doing this because of maddy. i'm doing this because we're friends and i care about you. so, join my fucking team before i stab you again."
-
"is hotch, like, another father figure to you? does that make me your mother figure if i fuck him? i'm not gonna fuck him. i might fuck him. i probably will. his hands are just... wow."
-
"oh, lilah, i know it's scary, but this isn't gonna end up like sunny and albie. you're a great mother, and this baby, jj, they're both so lucky to have you in their life. you're not your father, or your mother. you're delilah fucking bellerose, and she's the best fucking person i know, yeah?"

trigger warnings:

from this point on, things will be getting more graphic and serious

this is a criminal minds fanfiction so expect a lot of what you see in the show to appear in here

trigger warnings will be provided for a chapter if necessary

so there'll be a lot for this season, sorry in advance :) 

short list of what to expect:

• human trafficking

• abduction/kidnapping

• child abuse (sexual/physical/emotional)

• pedophilia

• rape/sexual assault

• drug trafficking

• ptsd/flashbacks

• descriptions of violence

• murder

• drug/alcohol addictions

and obviously probably many more

• •