3. three

AN: hey my dudes!

so double update again tonight. 3.4&5 do take place on the same day, but that'll be published next monday with chapter six

there is mention of inaya bryant in this chapter and that conversation will be shown in her book when it's time to publish it

enjoy!

"if you're always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be." - maya angelou

"So," Delilah said, sat in the cab back to the apartment building from the airport.

Liv looked over at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Are you going to see your secret girlfriend?" Delilah asked.

Liv rolled her eyes, though her cheeks flushed red.

"I might be, yes. Is that okay? Do you want me to stay home?" Liv asked.

"No, no," Delilah shook her head. "Spencer's already text and said he's coming over. Sleepover."

"How's he doing? Everything okay lately?" Liv asked.

"He's good," Delilah smiled. "Said he's got good news. I don't know what that means, but, I'll take it."

"That's good," Liv smiled.

"So, this girlfriend," Delilah said. "She knows about Ziggy? That's a lot of weight on a budding relationship."

"She does, and she said she wants it," Liv said.

"Shit, Liv," Delilah laughed.

"I know," Liv laughed. "I think she's insane, but, she likes me. She wants me. I'm shocked. I'm actually shocked."

"I can't wait to meet her," Delilah said, squeezing Liv's hand. "You deserve to be happy. I'm glad she makes you happy."

"Thank you, Lilah," Liv whispered, squeezing Delilah's hand. "She does make me happy. And you can meet her soon. Just want to talk to her about Ziggy first, now it's a definite thing instead of a maybe definite thing."

"That's a good idea," Delilah nodded. "Y'know, I'll break her face if she hurts you," Delilah said.

"I expected no different," Liv laughed.

"Here we go, ladies," the driver said, pulling up in front of their apartment building.

"I'll take your bag up. You carry this on to her place," Delilah said, handing Liv some notes and taking her bag. "Dad slipped them in my pocket before we got on the plane."

"I'll see you tomorrow," Liv grinned, kissing her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you, more," Delilah grinned, climbing out of the car with the bags.

She waved Liv off, then headed into the building.

"Hey, Delilah! Nice to see you," Steve grinned, waving from behind the front desk.

"Hey, Steve. Nice haircut," Delilah said.

"Thanks!" Steve grinned, running his hand over his hair with a chuckle.

Delilah waved as she stepped onto the elevator, pressing the button for floor 13.