1. Canvas Delivery!

This Minho

This Minho ♡

With

This Jisung ♡

This Jisung

_____________________________________________

What was worst than being late for your Art class on your first day, because you forgot the route and almost ended up in the local train which takes you to the opposite corner of the city?

In Minho's view, nothing.

Nothing can be worst than this, because everything else was already miserable.

But he was happy that he atleast didn't ended up in that damn train.

So here he was, running down the street at 9 in the morning, panting and looking up at all the buildings to find the board that says 'Julie's Art Class'.

"Not on the first fucking day!" he muttered under his breath as he clutched at the leather strap of his side bag, running and panting lightly.

"For fuck's sake, where is-"

And he finally saw the board.

He smiled as he saw a house on the other side of the road. A pretty house with wooden finishing, having beautiful plants on its balcony, a small but beautiful garden and a board saying 'Julie's Art Class', hanging above the main door of the house.

"Finally..." he breathed out, stopping and panting with a small smile.

He walked upto the road and looked in both the directions, carefully crossing the road, finally reaching the other side.

He paused for a second, fixing his clothes and hair. Clearing his throat, he finally pushed open the small wooden fence gate and walked in.

Looking around, he smiled. The garden was so pretty. Had little bushes and flowers, the grass was nicely done. It was so fresh and welcoming.