3. Sweet Little Family

"I'm going to kill this motherfucker today..." he muttered under his breath as he entered the giant metal gate, walking down the huge garden leading to the Mansion ahead.

A big Mansion. A majestic white Mansion, screaming money, gold and diamonds. Surrounded by a huge beautiful garden with perfectly trimmed trees and bushes, having a big white marble fountain in the middle. Multiple guards everywhere, holding dangerous guns, standing straight.

Everything about this place screamed beauty, power and wealth.

Dull beauty, Shallow power and Cold wealth.

The boy walked towards the Mansion, and took out the gun from his side bag, throwing the bag on the ground, anger boiling in his blood.

Upon reaching the main door of the Mansion "Is that bitch at home!?" he asked the guard at the gate, and kept walking without waiting for any answers from him.

"Yes sir" the guard answered simply.

Lee Minho

Lee Minho

23

Older son of the Lee family
Successor of the position of the 'Leader' in his gang 'Venom'
• Professional Knife fighter and Guns Expert

Venom. An ugly and laughable name for an underworld gang. And it's not like they are proud of it in anyway.

They were cursed with this name.

A punishment. A punishment telling and reminding the whole underworld over and over again of what they did years ago.

A name always sticking to them as a disgrace. As a curse.

In spite of being one of the two Main Gangs of the biggest Mafia in Korea, they still are looked down to. They still are talked low about.

The biggest Mafia, The Phantom.

The largest Weapons, Diamonds and Drugs supplier in 10 major countries.

It's two main gangs, 'The Venom', handling all the production and exports relating to Weapons, and 'The Jack White' handling all the production and exports of Drugs.

The Jack White, a proud and admirable name for a gang exporting venomous white powder.

This could all be theirs. The Lee family. The family who was once, and could be the one till the end, to export Drugs and earn uncountable stakes. They could be the one with a higher name in whole of the underworld.

Only if they wouldn't have taken that stupid decision that day.

___________________________________