36. No Sex

"My pants are dirty!"

And the alcohol have finally started to kick in.

Jisung sighed, shaking his head with a constant smile, as they all walked towards their rooms, holding Minho, practically dragging him the whole way.

"And he killed her, but he is also a bad person!"

Jisung smiled when Minho suddenly whined and clutched and hung on his arm, pouting cutely.

"And you also looked at her body and said 'Bitch'! I saw!" he whined.

They didn't knew what type of drunk Minho was. This was his first time that he ever drank alcohol, and that too tyis much. And looks like...

"And my 10 kisses are still due! Jisung! My 10 kisses!"

He was the cute clingy one.

"Can you both, like, stay in a room? Me and Chan hyung can stay together" Hyunjin suddenly groaned, throwing his head back in frustration. He was already tired and sleepy, and now Minho was starting to act up. He didn't had any strength for this. Nuh uh.

"Do whatever the fuck you guys want, I'm going to my room. I'm not handling his drunkass" was all Changbin said, and walked away as Jisung and Chan bowed down a little and bid a good night to him.

"Same. I'm not staying with him the whole night! No!" Hyunjin said, rolling his eyes, giving Minho a judging look.

And Minho pouted even more "You don't wanna stay with me!? YOU DON'T LOVE ME, JINNIE!?"

"Oh for fuck's sake!" Hyunjin groaned, making Jisung and Chan laugh even more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You sure you are gonna stay with him?" Chan asked, standing at the door of the room, looking back at Minho, slumped on the bed, mumbling something, and then looking back Jisung in front of him.

Jisung smiled "Hm. It will be fine. Just make sure you won't start any unnecessary argument with Hyunjin, yeah?"

"Yeah, but... You are gonna stay with him the whole night..." Chan said with a little concerned eyes.

And Jisung chuckled "He is my boyfriend, hyung" oh saying this still gives this weird ticklish feeling to his heart "I'll make him change and then he will go to sleep, don't worry" he assured.

Chan made a face, before rolling his eyes "It sounds so weird" he said "'He is my boyfriend~' ugh!" he taunted, mimicking Jisung in a funny voice, making the younger laugh.

Of course it was weird, listening your little brother, who you have babied your whole life, suddenly saying that I can handle a man because he is my boyfriend. Weird.

"So then. Night, hm. Sleep well" Chan said, patting at the youngest head a little, before turning around and walking away to the left side of the corridor, when Jisung nodded and smiled as a reply.

But then Jisung frowned "Hyung?" he called, making the man stop and turn back towards him "Hm?"

"Your and Hyunjin's room is in the right?" he asked, tilting his head a little.

"No, I'm going back to the Casino" Chan replied with a small smile.

"Casino?"

"Hm. I had to confirm the order quantities from Fredrick for the next load. It's a 10-15 minutes work" he informed.

"Oh, right right, I forgot" Jisung said, before nodding and waving at the older, and then stepping in his room, locking thr door behind him.

And oh he was all in awws.