56. I'm Sorry

"Good Morning" the lady sweetly greeted the old women setting up her flower stall as she passed by her, walking towards the art class.

"Good Morning, kid" the old lady replied with an even sweeter smile "Today is Sunday. Why are you here? Taking classes on Sundays as well now?" she asked.

"Oh no no" the lady smiled "One of my students birthday is today, so I came to pick up some flowers I grew in the front garden to gift him a bouquet"

"Taking the bread out of my mouth huh?" the old lady joked, making the younger one laughed sweetly.

"I could never" he smiled "But maybe for one bouquet?" she joked and giggled when the old lady did an action on throwing a bouquet at her while laughing.

"Keep a bouquet of daisies for me?" she asked politely "I'll pick it up when I'll be heading home" he said and walked ways, smiling and waving her hand to the old lady.

She walked a little more down the street, finally reaching the Art class, and opening the lock to put her bag in the class and take her gardening equipment out, when suddenly her phone rang.

She looked at her bag and opened the door in a hurry and quickly took her phone out, picking it up.

"MOM!? Is the bouquet ready!?"

"Seungmin! Slow down, baby. I just reached the class. I will call you when the bouquet is done, ok?" she smiled when her son whined.

"Should I call Hyunjin? Like, to ask him when to meet? I forgot to ask for the time previously" the boy asked.

"No baby. It's his brother's birthday, he must be with him and his family. Call jim by afternoon heif doesn't call till then, hm?"

"Ok! Call me when you're done!" Seungmin giggled in excitement of seeing the bouquet "Mom mom!" he suddenly called before the lady could hangup.

"Hm?"

"Can we have pasta for dinner?"

"Seungmi-"

"Please please pleaseee~?" the boy sang as he pleaded, making the women chuckle and shake her head.

"Ok fine" she laughed when her son suddenly shouted of excitement.

"YAY! Thank you mom! Love you!" and the call hung up.

"God, this kid" Mrs. Julie laughed, placing her bag down on her chair and sighed looking around her class, feeling a smile forming on her lips seeing all those incomplete sketches and painting for her students.

"Pasta will be nice"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"How long do we land in!?" Hyunjin asked the man for the nth time since his plane took off.

"An hour, sir" the man calmly replied.

Hyunjin released a shaky breath, ticking his foot, feeling impatient.

Since that call with Changbin, his heart beat hasn't got normal. And the fact that no one, absolutely no on was picking up their phones. His dad, Minho, Changbin, Jisung, Chan, Mr. Hyun, his Mom, literally no one, was making it worse for him.

He didn't understood one single thing Changbin said to him, why he said that to him. He didn't knew what was going on, but what he knew was, something was bad. Very very bad.

And suddenly his phone's notification buzzed, making his bubble of thoughts burst.

He reached for his phone in his pocket with a nervous heart, and saw a message from an unknown number. He frowned and bit his lips, feeling his heart getting scared to open it.