40. Hey Mom

"Aw, baby's baby betrayed him~?"

Minho rolled his eyes as he scrolled through his phone, laying on the bed lazily, while Changbin laughed at him at how Jisung pushed him off the bed and ran away when Chan called him from outside.

"Shut your mouth and share me the video. I'm going home" Minho said, standing up from the bed and stretching and little.

"Why~?" Changbin sang teasingly, rolling on the bed "You are gonna see the video and feel shy and giggle~?"

"Share me the video or you will be dead by tomorrow and I will take over Phantom" Minho spoke with a straight face and rolled his eyes when Changbin laughed even more loudly, before he walked out of the room, finally heading home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Good evening, Aunt- No no" Hyunjin mumbled to himself, cussing at himself "Good morning, Ma'am- But I am not her student. But you normally say 'Ma'am'?"

He wanted to his head on the door in front of him because of how nervous he was, but instead chose on lifting his hand and ringing the bell.

This was so weird for him. Going to someone's house for dinner with a bouquet of flowers in his hands, instead of an expensive wine bottle. Dressed in simple decent lose shirt and pants, instead of a full suit coat. Have a little nicely wrapped present in a pink bow, instead of his Trench knife.

Because well, he doesn't make friends outside the Mafia everyday.

"Good evening, Ma'a-" before he could practice his little greeting anymore, the door suddenly pushed open.

Hyunjin's eyes winded as he saw the door open and immediately bowed down properly, without even seeing who opened the door.

"G-Good e-evening, Mom- MA'AM!"

Yes. And this was the point where he pulled his gun and killed himself so he couldn't remember this moment and embarrassment ever again.

But damn it, it got even more embarrassing when...

"Aw you are so nervous~!"

Hyunjin snapped his head up, and immediately straightened up when he saw Seungmin sanding in front of him, smiling sweetly.

"O-Oh... I-I mean, I'm not nervous" Hyunjin said as he laughed a little to prove his own words, but immediately failing when Seungmin chuckled oh so cutely.

"Yeah sure" Seungmin giggled "Come on in" he said with a smile and turned around, ruining in the house.

Hyunjin on the other hand, just stood there with an even more nervous heart and red cheeks, looking at the boy with wide even and pouncing heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He blushed as he looked at the pasued video for the nth time, biting back his shy, giggly smiles, adoring Jisung in this one particular frame way too much.

Looking so breathless and fregile, having his half of his face cover under his hand, his lips glosed up and red, just like his cheeks and ears. God, he looked so pure and adorable.

"Sir we are here" he looked up when he heard his driver say, and saw that they were right outside the inner door of the Mansion.

"Hm" he hummed, putting his phone back into his pocket and getting out of the car after saying a little "Thank you" to the man.

He walked to the door of his house, pushing it open with a soft smile on his face before the guard could, and walked in, muttering a little "Good evening" to the guards, humming happily to himself.

Both the guards at the door looked at the man and then at each other, passing a relived knowing smile.

"He is being genuinely happy nowdays" on of the guard said in a quiet voice, smiling while closing the door.