14. In This One

' "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID, LEE!? DRUGGING CHILDREN!?"

"WE ARE AT MEDIA'S AND AUTHORITIES' TARGET BECAUSE OF YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!"

"YEAH, WE ARE CRIMINALS AND SHIT, BUT ATLEAST HAVE SOME ETHICS, YOU GREEDY FUCKING DOG! HOW CAN YOU DRUG NEW BORNS!? ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

"I would love to see how Boss will execute you. You know, he should just throw you in the public and let them decide your fate"

"You made me so disappointed Lee. Boss handed you the most earning sector. He trusted you on the most important business. He gave you all the authorities of supplies and sells of all the drugs and never even bothered to double check on anything, and this is how you payed him back? By fucking destroying what he built?"

"You are not fucking worthy to even have the name 'Jack White' behind you. Fucking greedy soulless motherfucker"

"You have a son, right? I hope he dies the same way you killed those children" '

------------------

Minho clutched at the beautifully carved glass handle of the huge door in front of him and took a deep breath, grounding himself and finally, pushed the door open.

And here it begins, the life he has been avoiding, running away, for years.

The moment that door opened, 35 pair of eyes immediately turned towards him, instantly giving him questioning looks.

35 pair of eyes belonging to the 35 most powerful criminals of the country right now.

Mr. Seo sat just in front of the opened door on the other side of the huge glass table, looking at Minho, smiling slightly.

"Welcome" he said, gesturing the boy to come in with a smile having a hint of a slight smirk in it.

Minho smiled back the same, before bowing down to the man "Good evening, Boss" he greeted.

Minho and Mr. Seo were almost like friends. Although he was their Boss, Minho always felt a fatherly figure in Mr. Seo. He always looked up to him.

He straighted himself and looked around at everyone, seeing a confusion written on their faces. So he smiled and bowed down sincerely.

"Good evening everyone. I'm Minho. Lee Minho. The elder son of..." and he looked up, immediately looking into that one particular man's eyes "...Your Senior, Juwon Lee" he said, pressing a unnecessary amount of emphasis on 'Your senior'.

And oh the reactions were priceless.

Almost everyone was visibly shocked, excepted Mr. Lee, Hyunjin, who was standing behind his Dad's chair, Mr. Seo and that man, sitting on Mr. Seo's right side.

Han Ji-Ho

• The Now Leader of one of the two Main gangs of the Mafia, Phantom. The 'Jack White'.
• Biggest Drugs smuggler of the country right now.
• Father of Han Jisung and Han Bangchan.
• Rival of the other Main gang of the Mafia.

He was respected. Respected by everyone. And he has all the rights to be.

Jiho handled and made the gang stand back strong, which almost shredded into pieces because of the heartless and mindless actions of the previous leader.

A clam and collected person. Yes he had the rivalry with a gang in his own Mafia, which was not very professional, nor a very calculated thing to have. But the thing was...